November?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November?

I wonder how November will turn out. According to this article it should be the red wave we're all hoping for.

A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans. Across 31 states, about two-thirds of voters who have switched their official party registrations in the past year have switched to the Republican Party, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The phenomenon is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

But it also wonder if the RvW decision will make some feel more lax about the urgency of voting conservative. Meanwhile, some believe it will inspire some pro-abortionists to get out and vote for the liberals.

Although I feel the dems have stacked the deck against themselves with mutiple issues (as the article points out). It's going to be an interesting 4 months, that's for sure.

Look for a big Covid scare and mail in ballots not checked.

Comment

Meh, I typed a bunch but long story short is red wave isn't gonna accomplish jack. We're in a downward spiral

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Last time the Republican'ts took charge, they didn't. Don't expect anything different this time around.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is information coming out in regards to elections and the involvement of politicians on both sides of the aisle. It’s ugly and it runs deep. I just watched the Maricopa county forensic audit live broadcast by right side network. They explain the entire process of how the election was stolen and show exactly how it’s done from harvesting ballots, dead voters, illegal immigrants, etc. They have all the evidence. Anyone politician, media, etc that says there was no fraud, it was secure, no evidence, or anything else is 100% involved.

The post presentation is where the truth bombs started coming out. Just about every politician has benefitted from this election scheme. It’s truly has been a uniparty for decades. It’s at every level. Did you know they found over 10,000 people with the same SSN and the govt knows these people exist. But they allow it bc they are voters. AND…. The government rakes in federal tax money off these people. The IRS turns a blind eye to it. Apparently the government has a slush fund of around 1.7 trillion dollars from doing just this.

As soon as the video is loaded on rumble I will post it here. It’s the good and the ugly. And man, it’s ugly and this is the very tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the election is fair, the democrats won’t have a chance, it will be a landslide.
            Another problem is the RINO’s, John Cornyn was hollering at the convention that we need to take our country back in November, I emailed him that the first step was to get rid of the RINO’s like him, Romney, McConnel Ect.
            We cannot allow another 2020, we need representatives that will stand up and say this is not right, these RINO’s went along with the leftist.
            We have got to elect people that are honest.
            I know, the swamp is deeper than we thought, Mr. Trump wanted what was best for the nation, and these dirt bags fought him every step of the way, even the ones we elected.
            RINO’s have to go.

Comment

R's get far far more legal votes. D's win most.

They simply claim RvW energized the Democrat base which is why record number of voters showed up to vote a mid term election.

Then anyone with a brain rolls their eyes and everyone else says "prove it was rigged" and we start the arguing all over.

Comment

In the long run the only hope we have as Texans is our own legislature. Hopefully there will be a nation wide red wave made up mostly of folks similar to Trump in that they put America first. First thing would be to remove mconall. But in the end our legislature will either tell DC to pizz off or we are going to be done. When Alan west talked about like minded states needed to band together he meant band together to pressure DC and that needs to happen now.

Comment

I think the democrats planned to ram through their agenda until this November. They know its VERY unpopular, but they don't care because they can always get some R's to agree with them (Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham, Crenshaw, etc...).

In November, there will be a "red wave", but then the democrats will go back to their far superior media campaign, repeating how "Republicans are killing _(Insert demographic)_" and how "Republicans are logjamming the process", and that they are evil, and all the uninformed voters will agree, and Joe Biden will be re-elected on 2024.

Comment

But for the executive order, I wouldn't mind Sleepy Joe being re-elected as long as R's control the houses. A log jammed federal government is a good thing. As some of you have mentioned, both party's are involved in a spending contest. They only argue on what to spend our money on but totally agree that they need to spend more of our money. I wish Trump had cared enough to veto that when he was in office.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      I think the democrats planned to ram through their agenda until this November. They know its VERY unpopular, but they don't care because they can always get some R's to agree with them (Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham, Crenshaw, etc...).

In November, there will be a "red wave", but then the democrats will go back to their far superior media campaign, repeating how "Republicans are killing _(Insert demographic)_" and how "Republicans are logjamming the process", and that they are evil, and all the uninformed voters will agree, and Joe Biden will be re-elected on 2024.
                      Problem is joe never got elected in the first place and would not get elected again. Trump had the greatest economy in the history of America and nearly full employment, business coming back home from around the world
                      And a freakin wall that may have prevented a truck load of illegals from baking in the sun. The only question is…….can another theft of an election be prevented

Comment

If inflation is still high, gas is high and food is high it will be a red wave landslide. If they kill demand enough before November to lower gas and food prices to be able to reverse on the fed's tightening and start lowering rates it will be a lot closer. Either way, republics take back control of the house just depends on how much control they gain.

Comment

No telling what shenanigans the mid terms will bring...the swamp is gonna pull out all the stops & predicting fireworks.

Comment

America cares waaaay more about the crappy economy and five dollar gas than RvW, no matter what the media leads you to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Problem is joe never got elected in the first place and would not get elected again. Trump had the greatest economy in the history of America and nearly full employment, business coming back home from around the world
                              And a freakin wall that may have prevented a truck load of illegals from baking in the sun. The only question is…….can another theft of an election be prevented
                              Agree

Comment

Working...
                              X