Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxwell on arkancide watch...

Though her lawyer reports, "she's not suicidal."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlYannPtz3I"]They think we're stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. She’s going to kill the **** out of herself. She just doesn’t know it.

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem like the person who came up with the "suicide watch" program was dyslexic? Shouldn't it have been called "watch suicide"?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is Bill or Hilary on her visitation list?

Comment

They are setting it up….

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
            They are setting it up….
            This.

The cameras will malfunction. Guards won’t see or hear anything. She will die in a very odd way. It will be ruled a suicide immediately. No autopsy will be performed. Her body and story will be disposed of in quick fashion. You will never hear her name mentioned again in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
              Is it just me or does it seem like the person who came up with the "suicide watch" program was dyslexic? Shouldn't it have been called "watch suicide"?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
              Now that’s funny. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                This.

The cameras will malfunction. Guards won’t see or hear anything. She will die in a very odd way. It will be ruled a suicide immediately. No autopsy will be performed. Her body and story will be disposed of in quick fashion. You will never hear her name mentioned again in the media.
                And they never had the time to get names out of her.

Comment

not following the case closely , but i believe she was found guilty and the trial is in the sentencing phase ... when she finds out how many decades she has to look forward to behind bars , she'll probably decide to sing like a canary to reduce her sentence. that obviously can't happen ...so a list of unfortunate sequences of events are about to unfold....

Comment

Great video by this young lady.. I feel her frustration but sadly people simply do not care about the demise of these girls at the hands of these filthy, perverted men and women.. Not enough people to make a difference anyway.. This country should be turned upside down until these evil people are exposed and dealt with..

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                      not following the case closely , but i believe she was found guilty and the trial is in the sentencing phase ... when she finds out how many decades she has to look forward to behind bars , she'll probably decide to sing like a canary to reduce her sentence. that obviously can't happen ...so a list of unfortunate sequences of events are about to unfold....
                      She already sang. Now they are finding ways to keep her quiet.

Comment

This will be interesting to watch. She might be gone by the 4th. Holiday weekend, rookie jail keep, minimum staff for the holiday?

Comment

I believe today is sentencing day. She will likely be so grief stricken that she will be suicided this weekend.....as was said above. Tough to staff enough for holiday.

Comment

100% "THEY" have the list of names. THEY being the ones whose names are on said list. Who are THEY? THEY are the list keepers. And it will remain so. Many of them you can see on nightly TV but not know who you have seen. And THEY will smirk and look down their noses at all us stupid people. And that's the way it is until judgement day. May THEY all burn in Hades.

Comment

The creator of this video may be subject to Arkincide

Comment

Working...
                              X