Finally Some Fuel Relief Is Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Relief in gas prices are coming.... But only by raising interest rates and collapsing the economy. All commodities will be dropping. Most already have been.

If the FED raise 75 again this month it will get bad IMO. I think they will raise 50 or 75 but then flat out say they won't raise again for a couple months to "wait and see" if inflation drops. Will cause a huge market rally is my guess before a very bad drop in Sept/Oct/Nov.
    Yep take us into a recession and oil will drop to below $65/barrel. Dems will claim victory in lowering gas prices.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      Yep take us into a recession and oil will drop to below $65/barrel. Dems will claim victory in lowering gas prices.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
      yep, and then when China bust *** into Tiawan, watch and see what happens with fuel prices.

China has been hoarding millions of barrels of Russian oil.
      but nothing to see here; move along *******s.

we will get what is deserved for our gov'ts stupidity.

Comment

Pretty sure we are already in a recession. And I think the Fed will bump rates again, just because. I don’t see any relief in gas prices coming in the short term. I think it is going to be rough for the next 12-18 months

Comment

FJB

Joe Biden in April declared that he was authorizing an historic release of the US strategic petroleum reserves, presenting it as a way to combat 'Putin's Price Hike'. But a large amount has gone abroad.

Comment

Comment

Is it so that we will be unable to use the oil ourselves? What was the strategy here?

Comment

Working...
              X