X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
    I don't think Owens will be old enough in 24

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    Nevermind, I was off by a year she'll be old enough. Hopefully she's the VP or either one.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
      I went to a bookstore and asked for Trumps new book about how to kick out illegal immigrants.

The clerk said: get the F out of here and dont come back!

I said: Thats it! Do you have it in paperback?
      LoL that’s greatness!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
        I went to a bookstore and asked for Trumps new book about how to kick out illegal immigrants.

The clerk said: get the F out of here and dont come back!

I said: Thats it! Do you have it in paperback?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Totally disagree...Trump destroyed biden in 2020. If folks really want to believe it was a legit honest election, then bless their hearts. He's still drawing massive crowds & I can promise biden is WAY more toxic w/ a ton of voter remorse going on around the country. For every person that had tds pre biden, there are 100 who have been cured.

Honestly, if the economy continues to turn to crap it's not gonna matter who runs...if the elections are fair, it's going to be a very red map.
          If we could only stop the fraud- it’s a run a way freight train on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            If we could only stop the fraud- it’s a run a way freight train on steroids.
            i've noticed the dems don't seem very concerned about the mid-terms; that should tell us something.

Comment

Desantis

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                i've noticed the dems don't seem very concerned about the mid-terms; that should tell us something.
                I've seen several places and sources where they have pretty much proclaimed they've got it in the bag already.

Same "bag" they used in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

And they will do it and nothing will happen

Comment

Trump & Matt Gaetz 2024

Comment

Working...
                    X