• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    There's more....you'll just have to figure it out. It's obviously hidden
    Here's a hint: Every one of them is "not a liberal"

Comment

But wait….. the White House is claiming victory for the best economical recovery in history. I’m so confused. I’m going back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        But wait….. the White House is claiming victory for the best economical recovery in history. I’m so confused. I’m going back to bed.
        If this is victory I’d hate to see defeat

Comment

There are several still here. At least 3 now claim they didn't vote for Joe but they were all for him last year. Now they just want us to be more tolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            There's more....you'll just have to figure it out. It's obviously hidden
            Well, I didn’t want to be the only one to call out each and every one!!
            Kinda hoping some will throw out a name or two!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              Let’s start a list:
              TexanFan, but he’s been banned!!
              Vermin
              TxBudda
              Who else??
              After reading the thread “Voters had Enough”, I’m adding jer James to the list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Well, I didn’t want to be the only one to call out each and every one!!
                Kinda hoping some will throw out a name or two!!
                We don’t say their names on purpose as their ears seem to be burning whenever someone does.

There’s about 2 dozen I can name off the top of my head but many have disappeared since the train wreck their boy has caused. There’s still about 5 or 6 that still post but they will deny deny deny.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  We don’t say their names on purpose as their ears seem to be burning whenever someone does.

There’s about 2 dozen I can name off the top of my head but many have disappeared since the train wreck their boy has caused. There’s still about 5 or 6 that still post but they will deny deny deny.
                  Their probably busy peeling all the “I did that” stickers off the gas pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                    Here's a hint: Every one of them is "not a liberal"
                    Very true. Many tolerant republicans around here but they ain’t conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      Very true. Many tolerant republicans around here but they ain’t conservatives.
                      Or........ extremely liberal but identify as moderate on TBH of course!

Comment

Working...
                      X