Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ALMOST feel sorry for her..

But I dont..... Doocy for the win..
    This poor girl is in waaaaay over her head.. I cant imagine having her job and having to tell lie after lie after lie for a pay check.. 0 integrity..

God that was painful to watch

Comment

What a joke. The whole Biden gang needs replaced. F j b

Comment

Sad...

Comment

And she said Jotato IS running again!!!!! Wow..

Comment

polls say Jo's approval ratings are at an all time low of 33% ...

i think it's a blunt lie ..

no way in hell 33% of americans think he's doing a good job..

Comment

Man that was bad. Deflect to "we're not the only country in the world facing these problems" and "Putin's price hike." They take responsibility for nothing, quick to blame and point the finger, and make up everything assuming that everyone is stupid enough to believe their bs.

Comment

Jen Psaki was making $183,000 a year to stand up there and spew the shat she spewed. Do you think they could get away with paying her less? No way! Remember, she got the job because “I’m the first black, immigrant, lesbian” to hold this position. All boxes checked, check mate.

Comment

You can definitely see the difference in someone who is qualified for a position like that and someone who was put there becouse they checked certain boxes.

Comment

Reminded me of Bobby Boucher after Vicky Vallencourt exposed herself to him for the first time.... what a pitiful excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Jen Psaki was making $183,000 a year to stand up there and spew the shat she spewed. Do you think they could get away with paying her less? No way! Remember, she got the job because “I’m the first black, immigrant, lesbian” to hold this position. All boxes checked, check mate.
                      I hate that sniveling little *****, but they should have paid Psaki a lot more than they did. She was good at deflecting and lying.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        I hate that sniveling little *****, but they should have paid Psaki a lot more than they did. She was good at deflecting and lying.
                        It wasn't enough for her to stay. Lol

Comment

What a moron. They just like to rub it in our faces. Steal an election with the most unlikable moronic president in history. With a record number of votes I might add. Hire a moron to be his press secretary. Their are lots of highly qualified dimnuts who could be a much better mouthpiece than this "lady". They like to pour a little salt in the wound and let you know they have control.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Hire a moron to be his press secretary. Their are lots of highly qualified dimnuts who could be a much better mouthpiece than this "lady".
                            I mean would you have rather them put someone in that position that was better and more professional at ducking, dodging and lying? This ladies gold.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                              polls say Jo's approval ratings are at an all time low of 33% ...

i think it's a blunt lie ..

no way in hell 33% of americans think he's doing a good job..

Yesterday unfortunately there are 33% that do. They live among us

Comment

Working...
                              X