Fox News pushing an agenda…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox News pushing an agenda…

Keep thinking Fox News is for the conservative mind set?

Pride month…
    “The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.”
    **Proverbs‬ *8:13‬ *ESV‬‬

Comment

They are just the right side of the swamp overall...Tucker & Watters are the two most grounded in conservatism.

Comment

The showed just exactly how liberal they were becoming just 2 years ago when they shut down Gingrich for calling out Soros for his "pay to play" shenanigan's with all of these corrupt, law hating, liberal DA's he has had elected using his money and influence.
        Of course FOX was doing damage control the next day because they showed their true colors and were being roasted on SM for it..

Not sure who this liberal fruitcake is that is narrating the video but you can see exactly how FOX shut him down about the 2:00 minute mark... I wonder who the voice was behind the scenes that shut it down but Faulkner obeyed...

Last edited by PondPopper; 06-11-2022, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Gave up on FN when they called AZ for FJB early in the evening.

Comment

Sick

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
              Gave up on FN when they called AZ for FJB early in the evening.
              And they mostly went silent for the next couple of weeks! They aren’t any different than any of the other msm’s. I can’t believe that people are still watching fox.

Comment

FOX sucks for sure, they are just like the rest of the pigs: they all eat out of the same slop trough.
                however they do have a few guys that i like to watch... they probably won't be there long.

Comment

Fox is dead to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5 years old!! What a bunch of lunatics.
                    Not only are the kids mentally Ill so are the parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are as fraudulent as the 2020 election.
                      From Tucker to Hannity, they all went along with the steal.
                      F Fox News.

Comment

Deleted the app,last yr.,no regrets,havent missed a thing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Non-binary
                          I thought God created male & female and he said during creation of man that it was real good. God don’t make mistakes & on the genetic level that kid is absent of a Y-chromosome
                          And we wonder why society is so mentally confused, deranged, even sick due to our moral compass broken & it sure don’t point to God anymore

Comment

I stopped watching Fox couple years ago. I catch a replay of Tucker from other media sources, but thats about it. To get full control of Fox is like the holy grail to the left

Comment

Working...
                            X