Who Would Have Thought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    History will tell us that it’s the normal cycle. We have been very fortunate that it’s taken more than 200 years for elites to destroy our democracy, All good things come to an end!
    Unfortunately we are all complicit in what has happened, so much apathy, greed and fear to stand up for what we know is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yep.

Comment

If there is an upside and big if at that. Maybe these type of times will show some of our kids and younger generation it’s hasn’t always been low interest rates, etc. for some of us. They should save for the future and times that are here now and coming in the future. It’s ok to live below your means and not keep up with the jones.

That being said I realize what the gubment has been doing to keep those low interest rates.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        History will tell us that it’s the normal cycle. We have been very fortunate that it’s taken more than 200 years for elites to destroy our democracy, All good things come to an end!
        Unfortunately we are all complicit in what has happened, so much apathy, greed and fear to stand up for what we know is right.

Yes sir you are spot on with your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          If there is an upside and big if at that. Maybe these type of times will show some of our kids and younger generation it’s hasn’t always been low interest rates, etc. for some of us. They should save for the future and times that are here now and coming in the future. It’s ok to live below your means and not keep up with the jones.

That being said I realize what the gubment has been doing to keep those low interest rates.

You are correct in that thought process. However, the problem we find ourselves in now is that the we have given so much power to the government and we have such a weak mindset in this this country (see masks, stay at home , jab mandates) that the likely fix, in my opinion, will be for government to grow even more and nationalize things in the name of “saving” us all.
          We are riding a very thin wire in terms of where the country will go, I just don’t think there are enough men with the stomach to push back to prevent us from going the wrong direction.

We are way to far removed from a major conflict that makes people step back and say **** we are truly blessed in this country and we need to preserve those blessings.

Comment

Working...
          X