Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House passes gun legislation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem with raising the age limit to 21. Nothing else there proposing I’m for.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
      I have no problem with raising the age limit to 21. Nothing else there proposing I’m for.

Nope… can’t give them an inch… they are worse than kids!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        This. Raise the limit to 21. When the next mass shooting is done by someone over 21, the next "compromise" will be "guns are too dangerous for the public to have. Period".

Comment

I disagree with all of it as it's a slippery slope that will start the ball rolling in a bad direction. I think it's inevitable that changes are coming though.

Comment

I agree it’s a slippery slope and they prob will not stop, but maybe just maybe we can compromise a little and see our lawmakers actually come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              This. Raise the limit to 21. When the next mass shooting is done by someone over 21, the next "compromise" will be "guns are too dangerous for the public to have. Period".
              What if the next mass shooting is done by a 18 year old with a 9mm?

Zero chance raising the age limit would not back fire on us. Zero.

What about all the 18-20 year olds that already own AR-15s? They grandfathered in?

Comment

I’m glad they kept the age 21 thing. It will not pass Senate now. Federal courts have already ruled that 18-20 year olds have the right to self protection.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Exactly. When a 22 yo does it, do we raise it to 23? What about a 24 year old?

The problem is the person, not the tool they use.

Comment

I agree it’s a slippery slope and they prob will not stop, but maybe just maybe we can compromise a little and see our lawmakers actually come together.
                    There is no compromise on the 2nd.

They need to come together on mental health and hardening the schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      There is no compromise on the 2nd.

They need to come together on mental health and hardening the schools.

THIS!! & FJB

Comment

How much more can conservatives compromise? "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". No where does it say, unless you are under 18. Then you are not allowed.

Conservatives compromise on the budget EVERY time. Just look at spending the last 8 years. Conservatives compromise on every social issue. Conservatives have compromised on building the wall how many times? Conservatives refused to repeal Obamacare. "Repeal and Replace". Well guess what, I loved the insurance I had. And now it's gone.

I am done with compromise with the radical left. F them, and FJB.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          What if the next mass shooting is done by a 18 year old with a 9mm?

Zero chance raising the age limit would not back fire on us. Zero.

What about all the 18-20 year olds that already own AR-15s? They grandfathered in?
                          Yup.

IDK about grandfathering.

Comment

But if we limit mag capacity, won’t that solve the problem regardless of age…. Or how about if we just install red flag laws, won’t that solve the mag capacity problem, or how about 3rd party sales, that’ll stop the need for red flag laws right. None of these are designed to stop ANYONE from getting killed. They are designed to disarm the populous. Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Democrats only want to make a law that would instantly turn 100 million Americans into instant felons. That means erasing most of the republicans and independents from voter roles since felons can't vote. See how simple it is?

Comment

Working...
                              X