Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh Ohh Right wing extremist alert

Fair warning from DHS.

Homeland Security warned of a "heightened threat environment" and the risk of further mass casualty violence targeting faith-based institutions, racial minorities and others.

Reckon they might know some things.........

Comment

Please don’t watch the “trial” this week.

Comment

The brats on the left are going to throw hissy fits, but somehow conservatives are a danger.

Comment

Translation: a planned event will occur before the end of summer. Said planned event will be coordinated by FBI agents who have infiltrated and provide matériels and logistics that said right wing group would not have otherwise had.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Translation: a planned event will occur before the end of summer. Said planned event will be coordinated by FBI agents who have infiltrated and provide matériels and logistics that said right wing group would not have otherwise had.
            ^^^nailed it on the 1st try..

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Yep. It once would have seemed far fetched but now it is just reality.

Comment

Well, most antifa queers are white so maybe their on to something

Comment

It doesn’t take a crystal ball to see that normal everyday people are getting mad when they can’t afford to live the way they used to. Bad policy by those in charge is killing this country. Heat of the summer and lack of patience for stupidity could cause someone to do radical things.

Comment

I was talking to some dads on my daughter's dance team a few months back. One guy said he was walking in to a the gym wearing a backpack with his daughter's extra stuff she needs for performances. A cop stopped him as he was walking to the bleachers and requested to look in his backpack. He asked why and the cop said, "you look like you're looking for trouble". He said he laughed at first but as the conversation progressed he started to get angry. Eventually his wife told the cop no and they walked off. This guy looks nothing like a troublemaker. Skinny, white, suburb dad in his 40's.

The other dad said he had a similar experience at a high school football game. Cop walked up to him and asked him some type of probing question, can't remember what exactly. He asked if there was a problem or could he go on his way. Cop said, "you fit the profile". He said he walked off before he got angry. This is another white dad in his 40's, but he at least has a beard and wears a Mathews hat.

Makes me think the g-men really are telling police to look out for white dude terrorists.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see something cook off. People are getting sick & tired of this stuff. Can't say I blame them.

Comment

If you are not on "the list" at this point then you never will be and are part of the problem!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I was talking to some dads on my daughter's dance team a few months back. One guy said he was walking in to a the gym wearing a backpack with his daughter's extra stuff she needs for performances. A cop stopped him as he was walking to the bleachers and requested to look in his backpack. He asked why and the cop said, "you look like you're looking for trouble". He said he laughed at first but as the conversation progressed he started to get angry. Eventually his wife told the cop no and they walked off. This guy looks nothing like a troublemaker. Skinny, white, suburb dad in his 40's.

The other dad said he had a similar experience at a high school football game. Cop walked up to him and asked him some type of probing question, can't remember what exactly. He asked if there was a problem or could he go on his way. Cop said, "you fit the profile". He said he walked off before he got angry. This is another white dad in his 40's, but he at least has a beard and wears a Mathews hat.

Makes me think the g-men really are telling police to look out for white dude terrorists.

Of course they are, it’s just one more example of radicalizing another segment of public service
                          This is why the idea that gun confiscation is not far fetched at all, cops will do the bidding of the government

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We're setting on a power keg right now, all it's going to take is the wrong thing said or done to the right person and it's gonna blow. Truthfully, I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened already. I don't know who has their thumb on the red neck Bubbas of this country, but they're doing a pretty **** good job of keeping them in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdc View Post
                              We're setting on a power keg right now, all it's going to take is the wrong thing said or done to the right person and it's gonna blow. Truthfully, I'm a little surprised it hasn't happened already. I don't know who has their thumb on the red neck Bubbas of this country, but they're doing a pretty **** good job of keeping them in check.
                              I've been saying this since Obama depleted or militaty and put boys in girls bathrooms.... Still tapping my toe!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X