No announcement yet.

Another Beto Remark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They get all worked up over guns killing a small % (not saying we shouldn’t improve school security measures) meanwhile they support the killing of thousands via abortion
    Shouldn’t we take a stand & say Democrats are bad cause they support the killing of more of the masses than guns are currently killing

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
      They get all worked up over guns killing a small % (not saying we shouldn’t improve school security measures) meanwhile they support the killing of thousands via abortion
      Shouldn’t we take a stand & say Democrats are bad cause they support the killing of more of the masses than guns are currently killing
      i will guarantee you that abortion has killed WAY MORE children than any gunfire.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        i will guarantee you that abortion has killed way more children than any gunfire.
        fact!!!

Comment

Who or what is a Beto?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Who or what is a Beto?
            Beto, is a Mexican nickname.

The Dems have no problem with cultural appropriation when it is one of their own Irish guys pretending to be a Mexican.

Comment

Who or what is a Beto?
              Pendejo

pendejo is a spanish slang word for idiot,stupid or dumass.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Got it. Thanks for the clarification. All joking aside I was walking out SaltwaterSlick and his wife last night at the restaurant and the car parked right next to Charlie had a “Beto for Texas” sticker on the back. I don’t know about Charlie but it made me want to do something juvenile even if they were spending money in my establishment.
                Last edited by Gumbo Man; 06-11-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the clarification. All joking aside I was walking out SaltwaterSlick and his wife last night at the restaurant and the car parked right next to Charlie had a “Beto for Texas” sticker on the back. I don’t know about Charlie but it made me want to do something juvenile even if they were spending money in my establishment.
                  You should have given the word‼️

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    You should have given the word‼️
                    Yep I could tell you were locked and loaded Charlie. I’m glad that we didn’t embarrass our wives. LOL

Comment

It seems my kids generation are swaying more democratic & liberal. They have been inundated for so long of the liberal way of life with anything goes & don’t question morals or ethics. It’s a sad transition to observe. Many support that weirdo

Comment

Working...
                      X