Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Chicago High School to Implement Race-Based Grading System

A high school in Chicago is assessing its grading system using "evidence-backed research" and a "racial equity analysis tool."

A high school in a Chicago is implementing a race-based grading system “to adjust classroom grading scales to account for skin color or ethnicity of its students.”

The move is necessary, advocates say, because “traditional grading practices perpetuate inequities,” a slide used in a presentation said.

Students, depending on their race, will not be held accountable for missing class, misbehaving in school, or for failing to turn in assignments.

BREAKING:

Chicago suburb high school "to adjust classroom grading scales to account for skin color or ethnicity of its students."

Students will not "be docked for missing class, misbehaving in school or failing to turn in assignments," because this "perpetuates inequities."
    — Free Black Thought (@FreeBlckThought)
    The West Cook News on the development:

Oak Park and River Forest High School (OPRF) administrators will require teachers next school year to adjust their classroom grading scales to account for the skin color or ethnicity of its students.

We think you’re too stupid to keep up with everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"

--FJB

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

With this grading system, if they're not too stupid already, they soon will be...which is the goal!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

When will this be demanded of private companies? You can't train these kids to act this way only to have them fail in the future.

Comment

So other ethnicities i bet other than white wont get in trouble for missing school? So what if the White kid says well thats not fair thats just racist to let the black kid out of school but not the white? Then there going to write the white kid up for skipping school? I hope these parents sew the school for all they got.

I hope this backfires all over them...

Comment

So what happens when people finally understand this and ask for a different race doctor, lawyer etc? And I mean in mass.

We all have known for years they get in college easier, get jobs easier etc. We know on average, more undeserving ones slip through all the time.

Comment

So should all the white students demand to be recognized as black? If we must recognize men as women and women as men then I don't see anything wrong with white students being recognized as black.

Comment

The answer is private schools

Weeds all this mess out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What happens if your biracial? Which side gets to choose. What about the white kid raised next door to the black kid in the ghetto?

Comment

So on top of no kid left behind left grade on a race curve . What could go wrong with that ?

Comment

America needs Thomas Sowell more than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                          America needs Thomas Sowell more than ever.
                          Or Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            The answer is private schools

Weeds all this mess out

This is likely just punting the ball! The private schools will follow suit, same as the gov't schools. All that funding isn't just limited to them.

These anti-Americans have been playing the long game for more than a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                              This is likely just punting the ball! The private schools will follow suit, same as the gov't schools. All that funding isn't just limited to them.

These anti-Americans have been playing the long game for more than a minute.

Possibly but we don’t know that but we do know what’s going on in public

Comment

Working...
                              X