No announcement yet.

Memorial weekend fun ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you hosers don’t even attend a MLK activity on MLK day, I bet you avoid MLK Blvd too. Probably deer hunt or party on MLK day.

Just plain unAmerican and racist !

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
      I bet you hosers don’t even attend a MLK activity on MLK day, I bet you avoid MLK Blvd too. Probably deer hunt or party on MLK day.

Just plain unAmerican and racist !
      Hosers eh. You betcha. Maybe later we can go hang a roger and grab some timbits then make a pop on ole chesterfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        If I died defending my country while serving in the armed forces, I would want my friends / family & all patriots who love this country to enjoy their freedoms any way they see fit.
        Amen to that!

Comment

These are my personal thoughts…

Comment

I wa at work

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I wa at work

Racist. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Racist. [emoji23]

Lol.

Comment

The best way to honor our fallen soldiers, is to be an American that's worth fighting and dying for...

Comment

Its whats wrong with the country.

No it’s not.

Comment

“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God such men lived.”
                      --General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        No it’s not.

Yes, it is.

Comment

So, in my mind posting pics of the Memorial weekend fun and having big parties is the same as celebrating a mass school shooting.
                          I respectfully disagree. Every year that I have been home and not somewhere else around the globe, I take my som to the National Cemetery on Memorial Day. We usually go in the morning time and try to make it for the ceremonies that are held. We go to the graves of those we love that now reside there and pay our respects. We talk about sacrifice and the importance of each person that is there as we walk the grounds. Later during the day, we cook out, go out to the boat at the lake or get together with some of my other military buddies. We have our moment of remembrance at the outset, and then we celebrate their lives and sacrifices. That is how we choose to memorialize our fallen brothers and sisters. A memorial does not have to be entirely somber. When I EAS from this life, I have told everyone I know that they better have one hell of a party. I don’t want my people sitting around crying. Enjoy every moment that we are given and respect the price paid by those that we may have that moment to enjoy. Just my take on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X