Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    What are the odds he was getting a government check having a crackhead mom?
    Could it be that federal dollars payed for the guns and ammunition?

Likely. Highly likely.

Comment

Made the decision to not engage.No words can ever describe this
      Cluster.Lets start with,RESIGN,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
        Made the decision to not engage.No words can ever describe this
        Cluster.Lets start with,RESIGN,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        I wonder what his political affiliation is? (How he votes)...
        I wonder if he knew the shooter?
        I wonder many things about this because it stinks. Nothing about it makes sense..

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
          I hate to make assumptions when I do not know the truth but since so many are already doing so I’ll do it.

I would imagine the 19 in the hall were thinking of everything and anything they could to get in. The door was locked and there is no just rushing in. You aren’t going to kick in a locked classroom door. And if you were to try, bullets are headed your direction. And possibly into kids directions. No one has discussed that maybe they were talking to the killer. Maybe he said some things that made them not immediately attempt to get in that room.

There are too many unknowns to call 19 men and women that rushed into the gunfire to save peoples lives “cowards”. Was everything perfectly executed. Absolutely not and hopefully we learn a lot from this tragedy. But I am going to refrain from calling my brother and sisters cowards before everything is laid out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Nice try, but there are too many fact already out to believe in that fairy tale.

Comment

So how many here, on this website, who have children in public school, are going to be proactive after this tragedy and start petitioning their schools to start making them safer? Start with the school and work your way up the ladder to the city council, state representatives and all the way to congress.
            There has been some very good suggestions on here about what needs to be done. Now take the ball and run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I wonder what his political affiliation is? (How he votes)...
              I wonder if he knew the shooter?
              I wonder many things about this because it stinks. Nothing about it makes sense..
              I am not defending the police officers at any level and there is a lot that doesn't make sense. At the same time, we have a media that is clearly biased toward anything that portrays law enforcement in a bad light. And in a rush to report whatever they can without vetting the details.

There have already been quite a few details reported inaccurately. So I'm going to give those folks the benefit of the doubt until shown otherwise and hope more comes out to better understand exactly what happened and why.

I'm sure folks on the left are just as upset about what happened as everyone here. But for a partisan media, this is just too good an opportunity to pass up. Painting guns, law enforcement, and the Republican party in a bad light where anyone defending any aspect comes across as defending the act (mass shooting) itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                I am not defending the police officers at any level and there is a lot that doesn't make sense. At the same time, we have a media that is clearly biased toward anything that portrays law enforcement in a bad light. And in a rush to report whatever they can without vetting the details.

There have already been quite a few details reported inaccurately. So I'm going to give those folks the benefit of the doubt until shown otherwise and hope more comes out to better understand exactly what happened and why.

I'm sure folks on the left are just as upset about what happened as everyone here. But for a partisan media, this is just too good an opportunity to pass up. Painting guns, law enforcement, and the Republican party in a bad light where anyone defending any aspect comes across as defending the act (mass shooting) itself.
                Things have been reported inaccurately because the police have lied and continue to lie. The governor himself has said as much.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                  Things have been reported inaccurately because the police have lied and continue to lie. The governor himself has said as much.
                  Clearly mistakes were made and maybe someone shared incorrect info or even lied. But I'm not going to declare nor believe that all those cops involved are liars, cowards or even incompetent until the facts are all known.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    So how many here, on this website, who have children in public school, are going to be proactive after this tragedy and start petitioning their schools to start making them safer? Start with the school and work your way up the ladder to the city council, state representatives and all the way to congress.
                    There has been some very good suggestions on here about what needs to be done. Now take the ball and run with it.
                    Geezy, my youngest will be a senior next year so I've only got another year to worry about it but I'm not sure what else they could have put in place without redesigning the building. When you look at the protocols the school itself had, they had all the bases covered on paper. It was all undone by an individual who decided they needed their **** cell phone more than they needed to follow the rules. At the end of the day, even with all the failures along the way, if someone just shuts the **** door behind them instead of propping it open this most likely ends differently. I'm not saying the person that left the door open is to blame but they **** sure made it easy for this clown to do what he did.

By the way, how's the bow working out? I believe it was for your grandson if I remember correctly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                        Geezy, my youngest will be a senior next year so I've only got another year to worry about it but I'm not sure what else they could have put in place without redesigning the building. When you look at the protocols the school itself had, they had all the bases covered on paper. It was all undone by an individual who decided they needed their **** cell phone more than they needed to follow the rules. At the end of the day, even with all the failures along the way, if someone just shuts the **** door behind them instead of propping it open this most likely ends differently. I'm not saying the person that left the door open is to blame but they **** sure made it easy for this clown to do what he did.

By the way, how's the bow working out? I believe it was for your grandson if I remember correctly.
                        Judging by what some have said here, there’s still some improvement that can be done such as reinforcement of doors and windows as well as better training.
                        Although I don’t have any children in school, I do have grandkids in public school and I will be attending their school meetings to see if there’s anything that can be done to improve security at them.
                        And speaking of grandkids.
                        The bow is working out well. It’s a great bow for him to grow into.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Judging by what some have said here, there’s still some improvement that can be done such as reinforcement of doors and windows as well as better training.
                          Although I don’t have any children in school, I do have grandkids in public school and I will be attending their school meetings to see if there’s anything that can be done to improve security at them.
                          And speaking of grandkids.
                          The bow is working out well. It’s a great bow for him to grow into.
                          Glad the bow is working out. Hopefully he gets some blood on it soon. It doesn't like hogs.

I commend you for taking the time to attend the school meetings and I agree that there are some simple things they can do as far as doors and windows. My only point in the previous post is that complacency is as much a factor as the physical barriers.

Comment

Given that he was outside the school for 12 minutes (and nothing was done), then entered the school, entered a reinforced door classroom (that was unlocked), and parents were physically prevented from entering the school to give their lives to save their child (while police did not rush the classroom, there was only ONE way those 2 teachers and 19 children could have possibly survived.

If one of the teachers had a concealed carry weapon in their possession and put a couple 9mm anti personnel rounds into his head and chest. Then emptied the magazine into him laying on the ground.

My daughter teaches elementary school. She had a right to protect herself. If neutralizing a shooter saves student’s lives- all the better.

That’s step number 1- pass one, common sense gun law- allow all teachers to carry concealed weapons in the classroom. 22,000 existing gun laws did not stop him. If the police can’t protect you- you have the right to protect yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                              If that is an actual photo every **** one of them should be fired

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                If that is an actual photo every **** one of them should be fired
                                Especially the ones with the Seal Team beards!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X