Pray for Henry Cuellar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for Henry Cuellar

I would like to offer a prayer for Henry Cuellar and the district he represents against the forces of darkness aka communist Jessica Cisneros.

Mr. Cuellar may be a Democrat but he is the last pro life democrat in the House. He is also a strong supporter of border security and wants the wall built.

He opponent is a communist. She is strongly pro abortion, for open borders, and every single ultra liberal policy that is destroying our beautiful country.

Texas Tribune Link (There is no doubt who the TT endorses but it was the article closest to home.)

This is a heavily democrat area and who wins the primary most likely will win in November.

Ever since Bernie Sanders, I'm still trying to imagine how a self avowed communist can ever run for, let alone hold office in this country.

Comment

I live in San Antonio and her ads play every morning while I’ve got the local news on for the weather and traffic. Can’t stand her. All I see if a fat version of AOC.

Comment

Maybe he needs to change that D to and R. The entire democrat party is communist.

Comment

Close race now. I hope he pulls it out.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Henry appears to have gone slightly ahead. The only thing in his way is the mail-in ballot count now. Therein lies the problem. You can bet there will be some shenanigans going on.

Comment

Reporting is that Henry is getting the votes here on the border & the full blown commie has most her support from SA area...amazing anyone would vote for her knowing she actually supports open borders.

Henry is a swamp rat & been in power way too long...she would be an added member to the squad. God help us.

Comment

...and as expected, fat AOC won't concede.

Must be waiting on a truck load of ballots

Comment

Working...
                X