I just can’t wrap my head around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can’t wrap my head around

The fact that we, the greatest society known to man kind has to airlift baby formula because out government is such a total failure.

I'm gonna say it again...I am sure this is a diversion because something else is going on somewhere. I just don't know what.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      The fact that we, the greatest society known to man kind has to airlift baby formula because out government is such a total failure.
      We had some friends in Cozumel send us 2 cases of formula for our new twin grand babies.. Yep from Mexico..
      Their shelves are full over there and it is coming from the US.. Go figure....
      It is infuriating.....

Comment

What is the actual issue? I'm not savvy in what is happening with the (shortage)

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          What is the actual issue? I'm not savvy in what is happening with the (shortage)

Abbott Laboratories is the single largest maker of baby formula in the states, in February 4 babies were diagnosed with dangerous illness. Their plant was shut down to meet federal regulations, even though there was no link of the illnesses to the formula or biological samples taken from the plant. Rather than planning ahead, everyone, the gov & Abbott labs waited until supply dried up completely

Comment

Political red tape. The shortage should have never happened.

Last edited by PondPopper; 05-23-2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

They are just getting people ready for the food shortage that is coming.
              And it is coming!!

Comment

Your State Farm sides with groomers

D

Comment

Democrats trying to look good to the American people before the elections. We took care of the baby formula problem. JMO! Would the news people be showing a plane landing with formula if Trump was president?

Comment

We ran out of toilet paper a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

Idiots panic buying and the gov shutting down the plant that produces the most formula are not the same. Take off those glasses and see what is really going on!

Comment

Why does this idiotic comment not surprise me?? I could tell you why but then I'd surely be banned..

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Idiots panic buying and the gov shutting down the plant that produces the most formula are not the same. Take off those glasses and see what is really going on!

Fragile supply chains are the issue.
                          Blaming the current formula shortage on the Biden administration is ignorant political pandering. Par for the course.

Comment

What we are seeing now fits into the paradigm - A government big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.

The feds are flexing their muscle to show what they really do control. And we gave them all of this power. I'm more and more of a constitutionalist every day. The feds should be restricted and limited in power to only what the original constitution grants.

Comment

Fragile supply chains are the issue.
                              Blaming the current formula shortage on the Biden administration is ignorant political pandering. Par for the course.
                              So who do you blame for the supply chain issues??

Who do you blame for the FDA dragging its feet for months instead inspecting facilities and allowing formula production to commence??

Comment

Working...
                              X