X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fjb

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
      I actually have two friends that admit they voted for Biden purely out of hate for Trump, and now admit they made a mistake. I bet about 75 million of his so-called 81 million voters are feeling the same way but won't admit it in public.
      That's assuming he got 75 million votes.

Comment

This is what happens when you order your Presidents by mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
          I actually have two friends that admit they voted for Biden purely out of hate for Trump, and now admit they made a mistake. I bet about 75 million of his so-called 81 million voters are feeling the same way but won't admit it in public.
          Send me your address. I got something for them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            As a Hispanic, I will give my thoughts as to why so many Hispanics vote democrat. 1) It boils down to ignorance… as already mentioned, Univision and Telemundo have a monopoly on Hispanic television news… both networks are basically arms of the Democratic Party…. Additionally, the Republican Party has done a **** poor job of messaging economic policy and how they impact folks… I honestly don’t believe most Hispanics consider themselves democratic or republican but when they vote, they have always voted what they consider to be the best option as they have heard on the “news”.

I personally don’t consider myself to be republican or democratic. Having said this I have never voted for a democratic politician….
            My wife parents are from Mexico. They are glued to telamundo and univision. You want to talk about some propaganda. My mother in law was in tears one time I went over there becouse they were airing a show where border patrol was arresting parents and separating them from their children that were crying bloody murder.. in an almost live format. The BPA were saying...sorry Trumps orders. It was the most despicable thing I have ever seen on TV. But they bought it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Working...
            X