Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden Invokes Defense Production Act And……….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Under Operation Fly Formula, USDA and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are authorized to use DOD-contracted commercial aircraft to pick up overseas infant formula that meets U.S. health and safety standards, so it can get to store shelves faster. “

Not military planes. Contracted commercial flights. Doesn’t change much but I was going to ask an f35 pilot friend how many cans he could fit in the cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      “Under Operation Fly Formula, USDA and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are authorized to use DOD-contracted commercial aircraft to pick up overseas infant formula that meets U.S. health and safety standards, so it can get to store shelves faster. “

Not military planes. Contracted commercial flights. Doesn’t change much but I was going to ask an f35 pilot friend how many cans he could fit in the cockpit.
      I guess it depends on which news report you read. Some say contracted by military and some say military planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

First shipment arrived today in Indianapolis from Germany on a…C-17.

Article from CNN, I guess it could be fake news considering the source…

A shipment of 35 tons of baby formula has arrived Sunday in Indianapolis on a US military aircraft from Germany to address a nationwide shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          Even liberal media was running stories today of babies hospitalized due to lack of specialized formula. You know the B team is in charge when it takes an issue the Executive Branch (FDA) was fully aware of in February to only be taken seriously after it hits peak crisis levels months later. Guess its easy to miss when you are busy starting wars and laundering money at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey I’m just hoping the families having problems getting what they need for their kids get relief. I don’t care who/ where it comes from. I don’t care who takes credit or how someone takes credit. Just get these babies what they need.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Hey I’m just hoping the families having problems getting what they need for their kids get relief. I don’t care who/ where it comes from. I don’t care who takes credit or how someone takes credit. Just get these babies what they need.

Anyone taking credit for this is a dumbazzs

This is third world **** when you have to go to other countries to get baby food.

Sad sad times for this this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                Anyone taking credit for this is a dumbazzs

This is third world **** when you have to go to other countries to get baby food.

Sad sad times for this this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Have to go to other countries because we're shipping our own to other countries....

Comment

Working...
                X