They said it was a "Conspiracy" 40 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said it was a "Conspiracy" 40 years ago

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM"]Larry McDonald on the New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Around May of 1983, approximately 4 months before being shot down in KAL007, Congressman Larry McDonald takes on Pat Buchanan and Tom Braden on Crossfire as they badger him about his new role as Chairman of the John Birch Society. He easily handles them and answers questions concerning the Elite's Conspiracy for a One World Government.

For those that don't remember one of the last conservative democrats. His plane was shot down by the Russians a few months after this interview. He was very anti-communist and was very much against the New World Order bs.

Comment

By ANDREW GLASS

09/01/2017 12:00 AM EDT

On this day in 1983, Rep. Larry McDonald (D-Ga.), along with 268 other passengers and crew members aboard Seoul-bound Korean Air Lines Flight 007, perished when a Soviet Su-15 interceptor shot down the Boeing 747-230B airliner with a missile near Sakhalin Island.

McDonald had planned to attend a ceremony marking the 30th anniversary of the U.S.-South Korea defense pact. He remains the most recent member of Congress to die from a violent incident while in office.

Comment

Really makes you wonder dont it

Comment

Never heard a more sane Dem in all my life.

Thank you for sharing this. Very suspect scenario surrounding his death…

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            Larry McDonald on the New World Order - YouTube

Around May of 1983, approximately 4 months before being shot down in KAL007, Congressman Larry McDonald takes on Pat Buchanan and Tom Braden on Crossfire as they badger him about his new role as Chairman of the John Birch Society. He easily handles them and answers questions concerning the Elite's Conspiracy for a One World Government.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Did you have a problem with the description of the video on youtube?

Comment

Nope. Couldn’t see it so made it where I could. Don’t worry about me so much, your wife has to be getting jealous.

Comment

For some people (like me), it is the only way to view a YouTube video in this form while on my cell phone.

I have to put some kind of character there and hit Preview Post in order to get to the YouTube link. I usually view it in the preview but every once in a while accidentally hit Submit Reply.

I don’t know that is the case but it seems a likely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    For some people (like me), it is the only way to view a YouTube video in this form while on my cell phone.

I have to put some kind of character there and hit Preview Post in order to get to the YouTube link. I usually view it in the preview but every once in a while accidentally hit Submit Reply.

I don’t know that is the case but it seems a likely scenario.
                    Yup large thumbs.

Comment

Nope. Couldn’t see it so made it where I could. Don’t worry about me so much, your wife has to be getting jealous.
                      No worries. Thanks for the explanation

Comment

Yup large thumbs.
                        Covered in Cheeto residue..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Covered in Cheeto residue..
                          Nope. Cheddar popcorn.

Comment

Working...
                          X