It seems we have a tip!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems we have a tip!!!

Russia now wants Alaska and part of California back!!! Fact checkers GO!!!
    I'm sure if Putin flexed in the mirror and sent Biden a picture Biden would get scared and hand it over to him..

Last edited by PondPopper; 03-16-2022, 03:03 PM.

We need to counter. Trade all California for Ukraine, Alaska is off the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
      We need to counter. Trade all California for Ukraine, Alaska is off the table.
      Only if the people are taken with it.

Comment

No trading he can have California.

Comment

I dunno. Northern Cali is good people.

Comment

There is a lot of Russians up here… be interesting to see what they would do if Russia actually tried…

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
              There is a lot of Russians up here… be interesting to see what they would do if Russia actually tried…
              I was wondering what the Russian population up there was like.. I figured there were a few being its only 55 miles from the homeland..

Comment

The governor responds..

Comment

I was rocket Artillery back in the day for the US Army. Counter battery(we hunted enemy mortar and artillery through a radar unit feeding us the launch coordinates). We used cluster munitions, apparently we don’t use anymore but Putin does. I post this to only prove the point that any assessment that Ukraine has any military “upper hand” doesn’t understand their capabilities. They are kids gloving Ukraine for some purpose. Maybe to avoid war crimes. Maybe never planned on going any heavier but if he were to they could lay siege to Ukraine conventionally in short order. Here is their latest MLRS. They have LOTS of these. Insane. Those are multiple grid squares disappearing gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    They are kids gloving Ukraine for some purpose.
                    This is definitely true.

Comment

Working...
                    X