Gotta Luv some Boebert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta Luv some Boebert!

Attendees across the entire chamber turned in shock at Boebert for her outburst. A chorus of gasps and “whoa!” then erupted on the Democratic side of the chamber.

Yup! She’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Yup! She’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Especially from the neck down.

Comment

If only we had a forum for these types of threads

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Yo know the rule , got to have pics [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I've pressed skin with uglier faces...much uglier twice...maybe 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Yo know the rule , got to have pics [emoji3]

Comment

all theater

Comment

she made an arse of herself. if we republicans are going to position ourselves as the adults in the room, we need to conduct ourselves with a level of decorum regardless or how infuriating the issue may be. interrupting the state of the union address more consistent with what a member of the Squad would do to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                    she made an arse of herself. if we republicans are going to position ourselves as the adults in the room, we need to conduct ourselves with a level of decorum regardless or how infuriating the issue may be. interrupting the state of the union address more consistent with what a member of the Squad would do to Trump.
                    Maybe she just should have torn up Biden’s speech.

Comment

look where that high horse has gotten you

Comment

The dems need a healthy dose of their own medicine. Playing nice guy has only gotten the repubs slapped silly.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I've pressed skin with uglier faces...much uglier twice...maybe 3 times
                          That you know of

Comment

We aint all Republicans here and dont think that means Democrat either. You Republicans are going to take the high ground all the way to looserville.

I like that the R's are forming their own "Squad". He and his admin did put those Marines and Soldier in coffins.

Comment

Our squad is hotter and likes guys like us so...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X