If war breaks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If war breaks out

since right wingers are being extricated from the services, do you think the metrosexuals will enlist?

Yeah sure why not. Maybe they can bring back the draft.

Comment

If it were to come to another world war, the draft would have to be on play. Too many fronts in too many places not to.

Comment

Zero chance I go to war if Biden is in charge.

Comment

leaving in DROVES!

there will be NO NCOs in another 16 months

Comment

I can't believe in 2022 we are still talking about World Wars, this is insane. Doesn't everyone understand, corporations and governments trying to force power on other corporations and governments using the working man as ponds is stupid? Surely humans can resolve conflicts without war, this what happens when rich elites get elected, they have zero understanding dealing with real world problems that they cause.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
              I can't believe in 2022 we are still talking about World Wars, this is insane. Doesn't everyone understand, corporations and governments trying to force power on other corporations and governments using the working man as ponds is stupid? Surely humans can resolve conflicts without war, this what happens when rich elites get elected, they have zero understanding dealing with real world problems that they cause.
              Boom! Nor do they care!

Comment

Working...
              X