Smeller’s the Feller? Q Identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    Paul Furber & Ron Watkins, according to forensic linguistic analysis.
    The whole Q phenomenon is interesting to me, and a little disturbing. The dark side of technology and access, I think.
    Who better than a conspiracy theorist journalist to create a conspiracy I guess?
    Wheres the sauce? What analysis?

As far as your views on what the dark side of technology and access are alomg with what journalist can be trusted are a joke.

Comment

Smeller’s the Feller? Q Identified

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      Wheres the sauce? What analysis?

As far as your views on what the dark side of technology and access are alomg with what journalist can be trusted are a joke.

It’s breaking, but here:
      With help from machine learning software, computer scientists may have unmasked the identity of Q, the founder of the QAnon movement.

If I cared what you think I’d be a sad case.
      Last edited by meltingfeather; 02-22-2022, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
        The threads from GG were definitely entertaining, was rough watching some folks get completely sucked in & invested in it though

Same

Comment

Qanon is a joke, but I think trusting some guys that are "linguists" that claim they "are more than 92% accurate." is a joke. Give me some real hard data. I cant even find how they did the analysis.

At least the Engadget article says "may have" been identified vs other news sources that act like they caught some guy with a smoking gun.
          Last edited by Kevin; 02-23-2022, 12:17 AM.

Comment

People barking at Q while the current admin purposefully destroys America is the real joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Qanon is a joke, but I think trusting some guys that are "linguists" that claim they "are more than 92% accurate." is a joke. Give me some real hard data. I cant even find how they did the analysis.

At least the Engadget article says "may have" been identified vs other news sources that act like they caught some guy with a smoking gun.

I agree and this is a good point but didn’t mean to suggest that I think whatever reporting The NY Times did is credible yet, I haven’t looked into it enough to know. I did watch the documentary and the evidence for Ron Watkins was pretty strong.

Comment

Its coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                X