Are we conditioned enough yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we conditioned enough yet?

Just thinking... Seems like everyone is max conditioned to not care about anything. Almost every day or at least once per week now I see/read something that would have people going crazy 3 years ago but now, nothing.

We are all frogs and the water is about to start boiling.

1. Canada has gone nuts. We can look forward to our next big step toward communism soon.
    2. Russia invades Ukraine.
    3. Australia is so lost no one even cares anymore or talks about it.
    4. FJB - Too much to list
    5. Don't hear much on our on border. It's always bad but how is it now?
    6. Big tech owns us. Censors whoever they want which is crazy.
    7. People on fixed income are screwed. Where's the push to save these people? I want to see $19 a month to help a retired fixed income family versus saving a dog, snow leopard, or starving kid in timbuktu.
    8. Hillary still not in jail. Heck not even being looked at LOL

So have people just accepted this as normal now?

Unfortunately I think you have all the bases covered and yes their plan is coming together.

Comment

I am the old guy in my fire department(52) with most members in their late 20’s early 30’s and I can guarantee that these folks don’t know the slightest about current events. Some text me and ask about something they heard in the radio but that’s about it. It’s nice trucks, boats, and chicks. Nothing else really matters

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        I am the old guy in my fire department(52) with most members in their late 20’s early 30’s and I can guarantee that these folks don’t know the slightest about current events. Some text me and ask about something they heard in the radio but that’s about it. It’s nice trucks, boats, and chicks. Nothing else really matters

This
        Some days I don’t know if I’m more upset with the libs that are pushing the agenda or those that don’t even know the agenda
        I guess they go hand in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bad news is nothing new.
          History is full of it.

Comment

Almost all of my friends were the opposite. We were ate up with politics, current events, etc in our late teens through early 30's. It was like sports. Knew all the names and issues. None of us follow it like we used to and some not at all.

Comment

Just give up and feed the machine...

Comment

Hell I'm 56 and know many around my age, give or take 3 years, who are absolutely clueless about current events and with zero ability to critically think.. Like programmed zombies.. we have had it too good for too long.. That is about to change. The reset is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Just thinking... Seems like everyone is max conditioned to not care about anything. Almost every day or at least once per week now I see/read something that would have people going crazy 3 years ago but now, nothing.

We are all frogs and the water is about to start boiling.

1. Canada has gone nuts. We can look forward to our next big step toward communism soon.
                  2. Russia invades Ukraine.
                  3. Australia is so lost no one even cares anymore or talks about it.
                  4. FJB - Too much to list
                  5. Don't hear much on our on border. It's always bad but how is it now?
                  6. Big tech owns us. Censors whoever they want which is crazy.
                  7. People on fixed income are screwed. Where's the push to save these people? I want to see $19 a month to help a retired fixed income family versus saving a dog, snow leopard, or starving kid in timbuktu.
                  8. Hillary still not in jail. Heck not even being looked at LOL

So have people just accepted this as normal now?

Comment

They have been at work on us awhile. They really picked up the pace last 10 years or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X