The Epstein Suicides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Epstein Suicides

Well here is the first one. He shouldn't have told prosecutors he would cooperate and name names. The long arm of the Clinton machine reaches everywhere I guess.
    A modeling agent who was close to disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead Saturday in his French jail cell, authorities in Paris say.

This is far bigger than just the Clinton’s reach, the amount of reach, power and prestige that is corrupted in this is astounding

I think we used to blindly believe that it was only far and Middle East rich and powerful that preferred the underaged, but the reality is the west is not immune nor morally superior

Comment

What are the odds…. Another suicide with no witnesses or security footage.

Comment

Dang who would have guessed he would come up dead?

Comment

Can you imagine making a deal with authorities to testify and give up names to the same authorities protecting the same people you are promising to testify against?

Comment

Find Jesus now. **** is fixing to go down. Russia is not our enemy, Joe Biden and his puppet master is. This world is fixing to melt down.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              This is far bigger than just the Clinton’s reach, the amount of reach, power and prestige that is corrupted in this is astounding

I think we used to blindly believe that it was only far and Middle East rich and powerful that preferred the underaged, but the reality is the west is not immune nor morally superior
              Shhhhhh.........[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                Find Jesus now. **** is fixing to go down. Russia is not our enemy, Joe Biden and his puppet master is. This world is fixing to melt down.

Okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                  LOL possibly.. And if all of that doesn't happen find JESUS anyway because we are all going to die... No way around the end..

Comment

he's right, russia isn't our enemy, MSM is portraying it as such, yall don't remember FISAGATE? they've lied about everything, read the PLOT of tom clancy's book, Sum of all Fears, russia was blamed for the initial nuclear attack, same thing/narrative is being built

Whatever the initial story/reports are run away from it...trust zero source, conservative to neutral, they're all controlled assets.....time to wake up fully and quit being blind

Comment

with reality labeled as misinformation and misinformation labeled as facts , it becomes impossible to tell what's what .. and that was their goal all along. it seems nothing is what it seems any more ... so many bad actors...

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                        with reality labeled as misinformation and misinformation labeled as facts , it becomes impossible to tell what's what .. and that was their goal all along. it seems nothing is what it seems any more ... so many bad actors...
                        Seems the laws of nature have changed. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is no doubt a squirrel.

Comment

what's terrible about all of this is no one believes our government, playing all the people like pawns, and the real fighting men won't be available to defend this country when the time comes and we really need it. It's nonsensical to defend the biden b i t c h clan.
                          Need a real leader who loves this country back quick, still have hope we'll get one thats all we can do

Comment

Lots of "natural" deaths when the Clintons are around.

Comment

Working...
                            X