Trump & classified docs at Mar Lago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump & classified docs at Mar Lago

Have t seen this discussed, but it appears Trump and team had classified docs to his private residence at Mar Lago, FL

I don’t know how serious this actually is, there is much that is “classified” that also gets published in public records. And given we now have evidence that Trump Tiwers and even the WHITEHOUSE was bugged by Team Hillary, I can see why he would feel he needed a “safe house.”

Just wondering if this actually goes anywhere

This is the next thing they’re trying to pin on him. They are so desperate to try and drive a stake between him, his supporters, and the maga/America first movement. Another attempt just like the Jan 6 unselect committee trying to pin him with things and figure what he’s up to cause they can’t have him endorsing candidates or running for office.

This is literally no different than what every single president before him has done. Documents were handed over upon request, not “found”. Quit falling for the fake news.

Comment

Just another indication of how scared they are of trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never in history has a current admin, and members of the swamp, spent so much time and effort trying to destroy a past admin... You have to ask yourself why..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Never in history has a current admin, and members of the swamp, spent so much time and effort trying to destroy a past admin... You have to ask yourself why..
          Oh, we know why.

Comment

That is just one of the reasons I will support Trump as long as he is running for office and fighting.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump 2024

Comment

As well as the media. As I’m surfing channels I always briefly click on CNN, MSNBC etc to see if the are covering what is REALLY happening and no matter what is going on in the world the subject matter is Trump. They are obsessed with him. I started betting my wife before I clicked on them it would be about Trump. She doesn’t bet me anymore lol. I still have yet to see one word on Durhams filing on Hillary.

Comment

It’s hard to know what’s serious and what’s not. The Democrats would go after him for farting.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                    As well as the media. As I’m surfing channels I always briefly click on CNN, MSNBC etc to see if the are covering what is REALLY happening and no matter what is going on in the world the subject matter is Trump. They are obsessed with him. I started betting my wife before I clicked on them it would be about Trump. She doesn’t bet me anymore lol. I still have yet to see one word on Durhams filing on Hillary.
                    Haha.. That's funny. I do the same exact thing.
                    I tell my wife "I bet they mention Trump within 2 minutes".. 99% of the time they do.... Trump derangement syndrome is real and the liberal media has a full blown case of it.. It's fascinating.

Comment

If Trump ever gets to 10% of the shady crap the Clintons do let me know. Until then I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        it’s hard to know what’s serious and what’s not. We would go after him for farting.
                        fify

Comment

I'm sure he also had the nuclear codes with him. So i don't think it's a big deal.

Comment

Lol….hclinton had her own freaking server…

Comment

Until they deal with Hillary's deleted emails and her spying on Trump, I really don't care what Trump did or didn't do.

Comment

Working...
                              X