Louis Gohmert for Attorney General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Gohmert for Attorney General

I'm not normally one who flat our says who I voted for but I think most know which way I'm headed.

One I will say - I voted for Louis Gohmert for AG. He has not had hardly any press and honestly I don't think he's put hardly any money into running, but he's got to be a far better choice than Ken Paxton.

Definitely has my vote!

Comment

I know Judge Gohmert on a personal level...guy loves the Lord and this country as much as anyone breathing.

Comment

I hate to see this race. Paxton has fought for everything Texas and Gohmert will leave a big hole in congress. I don't see any gains either way.

Comment

Well, I always like his common sense one liners. Reminds me of Senator Kennedy from La. Therefore I checked his box over Paxton. I also liked what Paxton has done for Texas. He does have some nefarious baggage that just won't go away but he did good things for the state. If Paxton wins I will definitely check his box in the general. Either one of them ain't skeerd of the liberals. Win win.

Comment

I do know of instances where Gohmert’s office have taken the time to assist some average old working folks like us with issues. That speaks volumes to me but I am afraid he has an up hill battle moving forward.

Comment

I was surprised he decided to leave congress. [emoji848] I have had two lunches with him over the years.....interesting fella for sure. AG run was a surprise to me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be checking Louie the box for Louie Gohmert.

Comment

I've been reading about those running and knew little to nothing to start. What about Guzman? She seems the most qualified, but anyone know any issue about how she ruled while on the TX Supreme Court?

Comment

He got my vote this morning, early voting.

Comment

Working...
                    X