The wyrm is turning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wyrm is turning

Populism is on the rise in the left. Populists from both the left and right are uniting under the flag of civil liberties and freedom. Conservatives would be wise to put down moral causes for a short while and accept new allies because a significant number of liberals are doing just that. We have much to clean up in Washington and we have a real chance to do so. We wont do it divided.

If you want to see some balance populist journalism from the left that will make you a believer that there is hope check out “Rising” put on by The Hill. You will hear liberals speak and you will say to yourself hell yeah. Panel is a progressive liberal, a libertarian, and a leftist populist. They all are anti establishment, anti party, and pro freedoms.

Kim Iversen is a great example of a leftist populist that will hold the principles of freedom and liberty over moral causes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ætheling; 02-17-2022, 08:42 AM.

The left is realizing the wokeism and their policies are dumb and harmful to our democracy… wait… no they haven’t and when they tell you they do they are lying. Don’t ever trust a leftist!

Comment

The wyrm is turning

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      The left is realizing the wokeism and their policies are dumb and harmful to our democracy… wait… no they haven’t and when they tell you they do they are lying. Don’t ever trust a leftist!

Last edited by Ætheling; 02-17-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Yea, I’m sorry but you will have to forgive me for not taking the bait. Never gonna happen for me, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          This ^^^

Just like "common sense gun legislation", "equity", and the "fairness doctrine". All liberal lies disguised to hide what they really are.

Don't fall for it. It's a trap.

Comment

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. Without humility to God, they will never be awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. Without humility to God, they will never be awake.
              [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree with you OP.

The moral high ground people generally exist on the far end of both sides of the political spectrum, and are a small minority, though quite vocal, giving the illusion of a majority. I think as a whole, we are much closer to united than divided. 60 million people listened to the Rogan/Malone interview. 1/5th our population.

We are there already for the vast majority of America. Don't let the radical ends of the political spectrum fool you.

Comment

The wyrm is turning

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Agree with you OP.

The moral high ground people generally exist on the far end of both sides of the political spectrum, and are a small minority, though quite vocal, giving the illusion of a majority. I think as a whole, we are much closer to united than divided. 60 million people listened to the Rogan/Malone interview. 1/5th our population.

We are there already for the vast majority of America. Don't let the radical ends of the political spectrum fool you.

Unfortunately too many are stuck in some culture war created by their own political leaders. This thread is proof. Oh well I tried, cant help the people on here that are against freedom and civil liberties. Guess they like totalitarianism as long as its “their” team.

Im sure theres an age correlation as well. I see a bright future ahead.

Last edited by Ætheling; 02-17-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Agree with you OP.

you misspelled conviction...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        This ^^^

Just like "common sense gun legislation", "equity", and the "fairness doctrine". All liberal lies disguised to hide what they really are.

Don't fall for it. It's a trap.
                        Yes, it’s a trap. Usually such things are preceded by “can we all agree”.

Can we all agree on:
                        Fairness
                        Racism is bad
                        Common sense gun laws
                        Equity

ABSOLUTELY!!! All of the above!

But they will then define what you just agreed to.

Fairness? Women didn’t get the guaranteed right to vote until 1920, 131 years after the Constitution was ratified so for the next 131 years, they get two votes in each election.

Common sense gun control? Everyone has the right to a firearm for protection but it can’t be more than a 6 shot revolver…. and it had to be registered in your name.

Equity? 50% of all jobs have to be offered to a Black person even though they make up less than 15% of the population.

…. and when you complain…..well, you agreed to it.

OH, NOW you don’t agree with……

Yes, it’s a trap.

In my opinion…

Comment

Interesting, however I think if conservatives give up moral underpinnings we lose the foundation. Then it’s just whatever goes power politics.
                          Despite some doomsdayers who like to focus on negatives, the conservative movement has had a decent run lately on key issues.

Comment

Agree with you OP.

Yes.

Divided we fall. My first response didn’t intend to mean holding the line on extreme and absolute positions, but if we don’t have moral grounds to stand on, what is there?

Comment

Word

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X