VP Kamala Harris staff resigned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VP Kamala Harris staff resigned

The news says virtually the entire staff is resigning, “ Harris isn’t left enough for her staff “ good lord how left is the staff

I don’t have anything to do with “left enough”. If you do a little research she is a horrible boss and not a good person that takes others into consideration. A short cliff notes on everything I could find is “if it’s not for me I don’t care about you”. That started in California years ago

Comment

What the heck does she need a staff for? What has she done besides fly around and cackle like a hyaena. She has literally done nothing.

Comment

The set up to remove and replace... Just my wild conspiracy guess

Comment

She is being replaced...they know she cannot win in 2024 so they need someone that can......maybe a gay person.....

Have they checked that box yet?

Comment

We should be reading between the lines because most of this craziness is unprecedented

Comment

Non-news. Trump had a lot of attrition too.

Comment

Can you imagine the amount of our tax payer dollars that arrogant beotch wastes daily??

Comment

From the looks of her, she probably just hongry.

Comment

When you’ve spent most of your career on your knees with your mouth full, the opportunity to speak probably doesn’t produce anything of substance.

Comment

The leftist Dems are an absolute joke, they should be ashamed of themselves but unfortunately they are incapable of self-reflection. Brandon and his crew of misfits, liars, and commies are the worst thing to have ever inhabited the white house. Pretty sad when someone and his cronies make Obummer look like a shining star.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        She is being replaced...they know she cannot win in 2024 so they need someone that can......maybe a gay person.....

I heard the talking heads on fox saying this ^^^^^
                        The folks who left her staff are Bernie backers, hard core AOC types

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                          When you’ve spent most of your career on your knees with your mouth full, the opportunity to speak probably doesn’t produce anything of substance.

Nope, just a bunch of gargling. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Probably replaced with ole Pete.

Comment

If they replace her I don't think it would be Pete. Yeah, he's gay, but he's also a white male. That's 2/3 evil by my math.

Comment

Working...
                              X