Abortion at Supreme's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abortion at Supreme's

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. The Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments regarding abortion, and the potential to overturn Roe v. Wade.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/su...i-abortion-roe

We will see how it goes.

Good news if it is overturned

Comment

Never happen.....

John Roberts is a liberal vote now....and KAV and ACB have been huge disappointments so far...not sure who got to them....
      It seems they go out of their way to vote with the libs......

I have yet to see any of the "3" libs vote with the conservative majority yet

Comment

Praying for this time

Comment

I dont need my Justices to side conservative or liberal. I need them to base their decision on the Constitution and the spirit of which it was written in. If that means a liberal decision than so be it. I cannot stand a decision that is based in ideology from either side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
            I dont need my Justices to side conservative or liberal. I need them to base their decision on the Constitution and the spirit of which it was written in. If that means a liberal decision than so be it. I cannot stand a decision that is based in ideology from either side.
            For sure. But they use that "Spirit" to spread their political philosophy.

Comment

Sotomayor is a freekin idiot.

Comment

I don’t see it being overturned.

Comment

I hope this goes thru. It would be a good start for going after Row v Wade.

Comment

I read where the protesters outside were taking Abortion pills. I see that as a good thing considering who they are.

Comment

Clarance Thomas drops a bomb on them…..

Said show me in the constitution where it says that abortion is a right !

Crickets

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I read where the protesters outside were taking Abortion pills. I see that as a good thing considering who they are.
                        That's the way I've always looked at it. I mean if these people are SOOOO for their "reproductive rights" then instead of 1,4, or more abortions, why don't they instead opt for a one shot tubal ligation (reversible later in life if they sign away any abortion procedures.)

Many of these bat**** crazy bitches have had their minds so warped by the likes of planned parenthood they literally can't wait to kill a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          Finally…a voice of reason! I couldn’t agree more.

There is no room for ideologues in the justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Sotomayor is a freekin idiot.

I actually got to spend almost an hour talking to her several years ago. She at least a very nice idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              For sure. But they use that "Spirit" to spread their political philosophy.

I think everyone on that bench except maybe 2 or 3 have political agendas. Or I should say they aren’t strict constitutionalists which is what they should be, blind machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X