Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

What's it gonna be?

I think he gets acquitted of all charges......should never be on trial in the first place....

I agree with your assessment of what SHOULD happen. Fingers crossed but I have my doubts.

Comment

I agree with what "should" happen. Never know though in this clown world. Sometimes juries think about verdict repercussions and social consequences and don't make the just decision.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        I agree with your assessment of what SHOULD happen. Fingers crossed but I have my doubts.

This, but scared he will be railroaded by the communist government as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          I agree with what "should" happen. Never know though in this clown world. Sometimes juries think about verdict repercussions and social consequences and don't make the just decision.
          This

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            I am pretty sure the judge doesnt believe he should be on trial.....

barred the prosecutors from calling those killed "victims"

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              I am pretty sure the judge doesnt believe he should be on trial.....

barred the prosecutors from calling those killed "victims"

Yep the judge doesn’t seem to willing to put up with any non sensible games.

We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If he's found guilt we should all be out rioting IMO. But I don't know where us working folk are supposed to riot/loot...Do we do it in the ghetto's?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  If he's found guilt we should all be out rioting IMO. But I don't know where us working folk are supposed to riot/loot...Do we do it in the ghetto's?
                  I hear the capitol is not the place

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    I hear the capitol is not the place
                    That wasn't a riot, it was an "insurrection". Duh, everybody knows that... Actually, in all seriousness, the thought popped into my head the other day that the people who entered the White House were more orderly than people going into Walmart on Black Friday. Pretty funny (or not) when you think about it.

Comment

This case is kind of a big deal for many reasons. It's obviously a political prosecution, but the argument is basically you aren't allowed to defend yourself If I don't like the situation you were in.

Better hope you never take a wrong turn in Houston.

Comment

Watch for threats of riots / chaos from antifa / paid actors unless he's convicted start to emerge...scaring the jury pool have a familiar ring??

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          This case is kind of a big deal for many reasons. It's obviously a political prosecution, but the argument is basically you aren't allowed to defend yourself If I don't like the situation you were in.

Better hope you never take a wrong turn in Houston.
                          In other words stay home. If you involve yourself by trying to make things better you go to prison. So the right can't protest, stop riots, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            In other words stay home. If you involve yourself by trying to make things better you go to prison. So the right can't protest, stop riots, nothing.
                            Pretty much...

Comment

After the crap show on the Floyd deal who knows. It’s politics not justice

Comment

Working...
                              X