Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

81% of all US deaths were above 65.
    75% of all US deaths were obese.
    94% of deaths had an average of 2.6 comorbidities.

<40 and not obese there are more vaers reported vaccine deaths than covid deaths. No good data on reported deaths vs actual deaths but estimates show less than 20% are reported in vaers system.

Just had covid and i had to stop running heavy equipment for an afternoon due to exhaustion. Started right back up in the morning. FFT now.

Do the simple math.

Comment

SabinHunter should be along here shortly to muddy the waters with the Ivermectin rhetoric.

Comment

Answer to questions… Pfizer and no side effects other than a sore arm at the shot site, no worse than a tetanus shot.

Any input… I put it off for a long while but got The vax at my oldest son’s (23) encouragement. I’ve got most of the old man stuff.. borderline diabetic (usually the wrong side of the border lately), high blood pressure and cholesterol. All managed by medication, diet and exercise (in that order). He got his at the same time, also Pfizer. No side effects for him either. There has been a significant increase in the number of covid cases at one of the shops he attends for work, several people hospitalized and at least two deaths. Despite being vaccinated he came down with it too. Even though I had no symptoms I quarantined with him, same house and really didn’t change much of our household routine. He had symptoms for about 6 days and back to work in 10. I quarantined working from home a total of 21 days with no illness. I did increase vitamin C by 1000mg, I also took D3 and zinc. I stayed away from the horse medicine!

I know a lot of people that have had COVID over the last year or so, and know people who know people who have had it. My non scientific non medical degreed observation has been that most deaths and serious hospitalizations, including the people in the shop previously mentioned, have been people that aren’t vaccinated. I know a lot of people that have been vaccinated and I know no one who had serious side effects from the vaccination. I only know of one person that was vaccinated that was hospitalized due to COVID, and they were two days in, not icu and not intubated, and no known deaths of vaccinated. I also know people out of the hospital by months that still have troubles breathing due to effects of COVID illness. Again, these are my observations, meaning people I know or cases I’ve heard from other family, friends, and coworkers of people they know personally, not reported on the news or here or other social media.

Knowing what I know now I’m glad I took off my tin foil hat and got jabbed.
        Last edited by Cazador; 09-25-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

We got Moderna with no side effects.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Seems like the question should be. Vax or unvaxed. Age. Underlying conditions. = side effects

Wife got JJ. 30s. Some underlying issues, not life threatening though. Definitely some unwanted side effects observed. Getting back to normal but seems a little less healthy now... many variables though. It's a loose loose

Comment

**** the china bio weapon. We should all agree

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                If it don't keep you from getting sick or passing it on, what's the point? It's like any other virus or disease. It'll pass eventually. And it's killing people that were probably on their way out anyways. The way I see it is if I ain't strong enough to fight something that's a pretty good sign I don't need to be here anymore. I'll die and the strong will keep living. Natural selection.

When you start thinking that way and realizing the world doesn't exactly need you to keep going it's pretty easy to accept. Let nature take it's course. If you're around when it's all over,good. If not you'll return to nature.

That’s a pretty cavalier attitude. I wonder if you would still think the same way if you were watching your fit and healthy son or daughter die from a preventable disease where there’s a vaccine available that 97% effective in preventing death and hospitalization…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well obviously you think it's such a great idea. That's your stance on it from what I've gathered. You came here saying how much it helped you. Well.....That's you. You said my opinion is dumb and somehow yours isn't.You're pro vaccine and I ain't.

You're actually the only one on here verbally attacking anyone for stating their opinion. You willingly drug yourself into an argument over something I don't care whether a person does or doesn't do.
                  The OP did'nt ask opinions of people not taking it, so go away.

OP I had maderna in January and February, I just had my booster 1st of September. 1st 2 minor soreness, the booster zero issues. I still have avoided the Corona so far. Do what you feel is right, don't listen to the " BY GOD" crap. Good luck to yall.
                  Last edited by dgilbert; 09-25-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Moderna - just a sore arm for about a day both shots

Comment

I took the JJ Thursday. Went to CVS and they wouldn't give the JJ, had orders from their head office not to administer JJ and they were coming to get the stock they had. Only giving the other two. So called another small pharm, they had it so I took it.

Side affects? Well I had the big D today which is not typical for me. But I had Brookshire Brother breakfast so cant say for certain what caused it - a mystery for me

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                        That’s a pretty cavalier attitude. I wonder if you would still think the same way if you were watching your fit and healthy son or daughter die from a preventable disease where there’s a vaccine available that 97% effective in preventing death and hospitalization…

The survival rate for people with Covid-19 is pretty high. Your chances of dying from the vaccine are probably higher.

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                          But 97% of people pre-vaccine had mild symptoms and didn't die or get hospitalized, right?

If there's data that shows the vaccine saves 97% of people who would have been hospitalized I'm all ears.

Comment

It's wierd how everyone thats pro vaccine knows people unvaxxed that died of covid and the anti vaxers all know someone that had terrible reactions or died from the jab. It's almost like alot of yall spend too much time reading bogus internet articles. Which side is it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                              It's wierd how everyone thats pro vaccine knows people unvaxxed that died of covid and the anti vaxers all know someone that had terrible reactions or died from the jab. It's almost like alot of yall spend too much time reading bogus internet articles. Which side is it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I agree, my social media is here on TBH but I only know a few people that have actually tested positive including myself but only have heard of friends family members die that were vaccinated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The survival rate for people with Covid-19 is pretty high. Your chances of dying from the vaccine are probably higher.

Your first sentence is absolutely true. Your second sentence is total BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X