Joe Biden is the perfect President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Biden is the perfect President

for George Soros and company to destroy America.; be the puppet master.

He doesn't know enough to even say what?

The Democrats make up crap as they go. They are all following Cloward Piven to the tee.

I believe the SCOTUS will be told to shut up or stacked with like minded idiots.

It was a well thought out plan by the Democrats
    When Covid came along they saw the opportunity, they didn’t have a candidate that could win fair so they threw Biden in there as a puppet and covid gave them the cover to get him elected

it’s crazy you think about the things you read about in history growing up , about dictators and governments being overthrown and you never thought about it happening here and it’s actually happening

if we manage to survive this we will have a lot of wisdom to pass down to our kids and our grandkids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      It was a well thought out plan by the Democrats
      When Covid came along they saw the opportunity, they didn’t have a candidate that could win fair so they threw Biden in there as a puppet and covid gave them the cover to get him elected

it’s crazy you think about the things you read about in history growing up , about dictators and governments being overthrown and you never thought about it happening here and it’s actually happening

if we manage to survive this we will have a lot of wisdom to pass down to our kids and our grandkids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      IMHO, The Democrats had a large part in created Covid to oust a Sitting POTUS that they couldn't remove with two impeachments. It was their Hail Mary. A junk ball that know one knew the outcome nor cared as long as Donald Trump was out. Dang Sad.

Comment

I respect your opinion, but it's important to remember that there are diverse perspectives on President Biden. ​

Comment

I think someone wants to use the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by JakeWalts View Post
            I respect your opinion, but it's important to remember that there are diverse perspectives on President Biden. ​
            True. Some people hate him for oter reasons. Noone respects him. He is useful idiot to some . I can find a single person that thinks Joe will be a great president.

Comment

Stolen elections have consequences.

Comment

FJB and his cast of clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                  Stolen elections have consequences.
                  More likely to believe a sighting of big foot riding the loch ness before biden getting 81mm votes...people are stupid.

2024 is gonna be a zinger & make 20 look like kinder garden...i wouldn't be surprised to see kennedy run independent as they railroad him in the primes.

The clown show says: hold my beer.

Comment

Working...
                  X