Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to have to quit watching Tucker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to have to quit watching Tucker...

or I am going to end up either shooting my tv or myself. What the Democrats are doing and saying keep amazing me at how corrupt and unAmerican they are. In order to stop some of the reporting of the fiasco at our southern border the FAA has now grounded the Fox drone after showing over the last few days how the number of illegals under the bridge in Del Rio has swelled to something around 8,000. The deaths due to Fentanyl is now twice as high as all of last year already and Schumer thinks the biggest crisis at the border is counterfeit vax cards being smuggled over the border. And then of course the debacle that was the exit from Afghanistan has not either cost anyone their job or had the morals to resign. The insanity that is the crackdown on unvaccinated Americans when just letting unvaccinated swarm across our border- and if that isn't enough we are flying in over 120,000 Afghans that have no proof of being vaccinated with no consequences. I know that we have voting Americans receiving government payouts that have no idea where the money comes from (from the taxes we pay, you dumba****s) but I firmly believe we have elected representatives in Washington that don't know where it comes from either the way they want to give it out. Our country is being flushed down the toilet and the Democrats can't seem to pump the silver handle fast enough.

The biggest crisis for the Democrats is covid going away
    It’s their only potential method to maintaining control hence Schumer’s concern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Biden wants to pass a 5 trillion infrastructure package.

The sorry jack republicans are no where to be seen. Ted Cruz is the only person I have seen lately. Where are our famous RINOS? The whole group is corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, more people need to watch Tucker and get as PO’d as you are right now.

People are going to have to start not complying. PERIOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          No, more people need to watch Tucker and get as PO’d as you are right now.

People are going to have to start not complying. PERIOD!!!
          Agree.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
            Biden wants to pass a 5 trillion infrastructure package.

The sorry jack republicans are no where to be seen. Ted Cruz is the only person I have seen lately. Where are our famous RINOS? The whole group is corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Manchin has already said he will not back such a spending bill. As Senate Majority Leader, that speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Manchin has already said he will not back such a spending bill. As Senate Majority Leader, that speaks volumes.
              I sure wouldn't count on that.

Comment

Working...
              X