Legends Diner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    I agree. We are pro choice concerning masks only. No signs on the door. We do believe that everyone should have the right to make their own decisions based on what is best for them and their families. But after a year and a half of reading “ They don’t require masks, we’re not going back.” Or “They require masks we’re not going back.” Be leave me the sh*t gets old. I have no problem living by my own convictions and being crucified for them, but this has destroyed so many businesses running on thin margins.
    also personal choices

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I agree. We are pro choice concerning masks only. No signs on the door. We do believe that everyone should have the right to make their own decisions based on what is best for them and their families. But after a year and a half of reading “ They don’t require masks, we’re not going back.” Or “They require masks we’re not going back.” Be leave me the sh*t gets old. I have no problem living by my own convictions and being crucified for them, but this has destroyed so many businesses running on thin margins.
      Yup, but the Corporate chains are doing better than ever.

Comment

A business should legally be able to refuse customers at any time, and for any reason, no matter how petty or "wrong". If that causes them to go under, it's on them. Obviously enough folks in Denton didn't agree with Legend's maskhole stance, and they're SOL. Tough, maybe you should have read your customer base better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          Having a policy is one thing, taunting and insulting people that dont agree with you is another.
          I don't know. Seems there were plenty of "tough" guys that probably taunted and insulted the senior citizen Walmart greeter or the employee handing out masks at Academy or the hostess at the restaurant over the last year.

I'm glad I don't own a restaurant or a small retail business. I can't image the amount of crap between the Government mandates and the general populace these folks have had to put up with over this last year.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            I don't know. Seems there were plenty of "tough" guys that probably taunted and insulted the senior citizen Walmart greeter or the employee handing out masks at Academy or the hostess at the restaurant over the last year.

I'm glad I don't own a restaurant or a small retail business. I can't image the amount of crap between the Government mandates and the general populace these folks have had to put up with over this last year.
            I dont understand what this has to do with what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
              A business should legally be able to refuse customers at any time, and for any reason, no matter how petty or "wrong". If that causes them to go under, it's on them. Obviously enough folks in Denton didn't agree with Legend's maskhole stance, and they're SOL. Tough, maybe you should have read your customer base better.
              👍🏻 That’s it!

Comment

taunting and insulting people that dont agree with you is another.
                There’s plenty of that to go around here in the PACE forum

Comment

I dont understand what this has to do with what I said.
                  It's the flip side of your quote.

You said it's fine for a business to have a policy, but they shouldn't taunt or insult people with differing opinions.

That same deal goes for customers. If a customer doesn't like said policy at an establishment, move on. They shouldn't go in there and complain about it. There were countless arrest made last year of people who refused to leave a private businesses for not following their policies.

As for this restaurant that closed. Never been there. If their policy was their downfall, that's on them. However, it's probably not the only reason why they closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X