Could/can a hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could/can a hospital

A free hospital thats a private business...

Could they either not allow patients who have been vaccinated (if they feel the vaccine is unsafe), or charge more for any patient that's been vaccinated?

I'd love to see a few try this so we could watch the liberal heads explode and take back all the BS about companies can do what they want.

I think we all know somehow they'd lose federal funding so this will never happen. Just pointing out the obvious hypocritical BS

Well what happened to the cake baker. Heck I don’t remember final outcome, maybe I should look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      A free hospital thats a private business...

Could they either not allow patients who have been vaccinated (if they feel the vaccine is unsafe), or charge more for any patient that's been vaccinated?

I'd love to see a few try this so we could watch the liberal heads explode and take back all the BS about companies can do what they want.

I think we all know somehow they'd lose federal funding so this will never happen. Just pointing out the obvious hypocritical BS

Well we now know states can’t deny funds to schools for not complying with mandates so..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

San Antonio Methodist hospital, refuses medical treatment to sex offenders, stabilize and ship to university hospital ( public hospital) if I recall correctly , different deal but ?

Comment

Working...
        X