Another Factual Video on Vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Factual Video on Vaccines

This is another recent fact filled video by an actual expert. To summarize, the vaccines do NOTHING for covid now as they were designed to only fight the original virus. She relates it to other vaccines as well which is very interesting to hear

Planned obsolescence is a thing. Pharma's goal is to get everyone to take the first one. That's the biggest hurdle. Once you've had the first one, it's not hard to sell you a "booster" every few months. And annual boosters are far more profitable than a one-and-done vaccine - especially if they have 17 years of patent protection.

Regardless, I hope and pray that the shots do more good than harm. I'm still a hard NO on them myself. But lots of folks I love have had them already and will likely get every booster that comes available. I hope it does them all the good and no harm.

What Is Planned Obsolescence?
    Planned obsolescence describes a strategy of deliberately ensuring that the current version of a given product will become out of date or useless within a known time period. This proactive move guarantees that consumers will seek replacements in the future, thus bolstering demand.
    Last edited by Shane; 08-25-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I read a FB message from our local hospital stating that 90% of their COVID patients were unvaxed and of those, 91% were in ICU. Then a real nice message on how when and where to get the vax. However, they did comment that even though the Biden admin is suggesting everyone get the booster, they were not ready to make that recommendation until it was FDA approved.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I always want to ask them how many people are in the hospital with COVID today after having had COVID previously. I also REALLY want to ask them how many of the hospitalized COVID patients received early treatment with medications like ivermectin, HCQ, budesonide, etc. from their primary care physicians.
        Last edited by Shane; 08-25-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
          I read a FB message from our local hospital stating that 90% of their COVID patients were unvaxed and of those, 91% were in ICU. Then a real nice message on how when and where to get the vax. However, they did comment that even though the Biden admin is suggesting everyone get the booster, they were not ready to make that recommendation until it was FDA approved.

they love to throw out big numbers like "91%
          90% of their covid patients probably equates to like 20 people. why not just say we have 100 covid patients and of those 91 are in icu? because it's not anywhere close to that and it doesn't scare the hell out of people.

if everyone took a step back and dug deeper than the headlines this mass panic would just fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

Comment

I’ll find the link but Israel is getting swamped by covid again and they are saying the vax are the biggest problem. They have determined that the vax does nothing after about 6 months

Comment

A Dark Horse Podcast followed the original link. It was pretty interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  I always want to ask them how many people are in the hospital with COVID today after having had COVID previously. I also REALLY want to ask them how many of the hospitalized COVID patients received early treatment with medications like ivermectin, HCQ, budesonide, etc. from their primary care physicians.

Shane this is my biggest question. Did any of the people in ICU start early treatment or did they show up with low O2 stats and extremely sick. Also are most ICU covid patients there due to pneumonia? We will never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    Shane this is my biggest question. Did any of the people in ICU start early treatment or did they show up with low O2 stats and extremely sick. Also are most ICU covid patients there due to pneumonia? We will never know.
                    They certainly showed up extremely sick, or else they wouldn't have gone to the ER. But did they get early treatment as soon as they got sick, or did their doc tell them there's no treatment, just go home and put on your mask and go to the ER if you get worse.

There's probably a few in the hospital that did get early treatment, and they're probably people who have other health problems before COVID. But I'd bet a large sum that the vast majority in the hospital with COVID are people who had docs that refused to treat them early.

Comment

Working...
                    X