FDA Approved Drugs that were later pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
    If you're talking about me. I'm not going to look. I'm on the toliet when I come in here most of the time. I stand by my statement.
    Actually, you may have a point.

It could be conceived that those getting the shot are conformist. Our forefathers were nonconformist. Take it how you want.

Comment

If you're talking about me. I'm not going to look. I'm on the toliet when I come in here most of the time. I stand by my statement.

Sounds like you sit by your statement. Or something that rhymes with sit . Now go wash those nasty hands and wipe down your phone.

Comment

No I quoted oktx. When someone quotes someone on here you will see their username.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I don't think there would be any data that would back up my statement but it just makes sense to me. There are thousands of non-vaccinated who have been hospitalized or died of Covid since the jab was easily available. It only makes logical sense that some sizable portion of them regretted not getting the shot. That number has to be larger than those who suffered severe side effects and wish they hadn't taken the shot. I suppose some may have been defiant to the end and would rather die than get the shot but I will go out on a limb and say that's probably rare.

Citing data around here does no good anyway because its impossible to quote a source anybody would find credible. If you think everybody is lying and all the data is manufactured or at least skewed then data serves no purpose.

I would never bash the unvaccinated or try to change their mind. Doing so would not only be pointless but an intrusion on their personal autonomy.

Then that’s a “no” to the question. You have an opinion based on what? There is nothing at all to support that statement other than you believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            [ATTACH]1060342[/ATTACH]

Seriously? That equates to months of posts?

Comment

I took Accutane back in the mid 80's. I took it for a few days but quit because of the dry skin it was causing on my face. Also caused sever sunburn problems. I am a farmer-rancher so have to be in the sun daily.

Comment

Working...
              X