Let’s do an experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s do an experiment

How long will it take for an opposing information campaign to spin up? The point is not whether you agree or disagree with the article but to monitor how long it takes before information claiming the exact opposite thing is spun up to full production. Less than 24hrs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No thanks, sounds unproductive.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Before the end of the day

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can do without the fertility, but lack of function is a non-starter.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...xual-function/

How long will it take for an opposing information campaign to spin up? The point is not whether you agree or disagree with the article but to monitor how long it takes before information claiming the exact opposite thing is spun up to full production. Less than 24hrs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Ironic that you don't see that the article you posted is the spin. From the first sentence.

Rumors and myths about COVID-19 vaccine effects on all aspects of reproduction and sexual functioning have spread like a Delta variant of viral misinformation across social media platforms

Comment

You are correct - won't take long. These days - no matter which side you are on - if you read a study you don't like just wait a few hours or do some Googling. In no time you will find a compelling study by a credentialed expert that says the opposite. The internet is the best invention ever for confirming preconceived notions.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  You are correct - won't take long. These days - no matter which side you are on - if you read a study you don't like just wait a few hours or do some Googling. In no time you will find a compelling study by a credentialed expert that says the opposite. The internet is the best invention ever for confirming preconceived notions.
                  Post Journalistic Society.

Comment

Working...
                  X