J&J info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J&J info.

Anybody mind giving me their mind or personal experience with the J&J shot. Thank you

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
    Anybody mind giving me their mind or personal experience with the J&J shot. Thank you
    No side effects what so ever. Nothing

Comment

I have held out until now. J&J is what I am considering. Talked to several people that had no problem at all and others that had their butt kicked for 48 hours after. Just have to hope you aren’t one of the few that have a problem. I’ve never had a flu shot either.

Comment

Same boat speck1....thank you

Comment

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
          I got it last week and ain't sick yet. Worst hurt was pulling the bandaid off later

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
            I got it last week and ain't sick yet. Worst hurt was pulling the bandaid off later
            Did you get it here in Boerne? I’m trying to figure out who has it in case I decide to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              Did you get it here in Boerne? I’m trying to figure out who has it in case I decide to pull the trigger.
              CVS at Dominion. Closest I could find it. You'll have to ask for it because they have the others too

Of Course, there's always Houston. I read today that they will give you your choice of shots while you sit in your car and give you $100 for your trouble.
              Last edited by 1riot1ranger; 08-24-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

It put Speedgoat in the hospital...he just mentioned it today on a thread in the pace forum. My bil had cold / flu symptoms & sister was fine.

There is a more traditional one called Novavax that might be available soon...my understanding is the 3 available now focus on spike protein manipulation where Nova does not??

Sorry, I don't even do flu shots so don't follow their differences real close, but the nova sounds most promising if I was looking from what little I've seen about it.

Comment

I had the J&J when my company did an onsite clinic. I had mild side effects 24 hours after the shot basically a low grade fever and headache. Took Advil and napped it off.

Comment

My boss took J&J. It’s a one shot and no symptom covid vaccine. He has covid now and feels like ****.

I took both Pfizer shots with no symptoms and haven’t caught covid yet (that I know of) but I guess I should drop dead any second according to the PACE forum

Comment

I took the J&J shot - only issue I had was arthritis pain in my hands for about 3 days.

Comment

My wife got the J&J shot and other than a sore arm had no negative side affects. I got the Pfizer shots and the 2nd one kicked my butt…I don’t ever remember feeling that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          It put Speedgoat in the hospital...he just mentioned it today on a thread in the pace forum. My bil had cold / flu symptoms & sister was fine.

There is a more traditional one called Novavax that might be available soon...my understanding is the 3 available now focus on spike protein manipulation where Nova does not??

Sorry, I don't even do flu shots so don't follow their differences real close, but the nova sounds most promising if I was looking from what little I've seen about it.
                          people die every week from taking aspirin to. speedgoat is or was military they get shotup with who knows what? let get back to op was asking about j@j.

Comment

My wife and I took the J&J back in March. We both had a sore shoulder that night and felt mildly “under the weather” that evening. Next day we were good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not the one I would take.

Friend got it. Said he thought he was going to die that night.

BIL got it, and is still having issue. BIL is was against getting any of the vacs, so why the heck he choose J&J escapes me. Its the one vac that is the least effective and has the most controversy.

Best of luck if you go with J&J.

Comment

Working...
                              X