Joe Biden Live Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Biden Live Press Conference

I am getting ready to watch Biden’s press conference that I recorded earlier about his plan regarding the Afghan crisis. Should there be any substance or anything noteworthy I will report back. Please stand by.

Pretty much nothing. Still trying to pass the buck and claim all the other world leaders are with him. bla, bla, bla...

Comment

UPDATE. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        I am getting ready to watch Biden’s press conference that I recorded earlier about his plan regarding the Afghan crisis. Should there be any substance or anything noteworthy I will report back. Please stand by.

Uou can probably watch it live
        It took them 4 hours to wake him up from a nap and puffing so he’s a little late to the podium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          Uou can probably watch it live
          It took them 4 hours to wake him up from a nap and puffing so he’s a little late to the podium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Tru Dat. He started out with all of his usual rediric boasting the best economic recovery since the birth of Jesus and his Build Back Better plan is coming together. Tax cuts so aggressive that we will all see wealth unimaginable before the end of his term. My favorite was him praising Crazy Nancy for working tirelessly on getting his latest Infrastructure Bill through the house. No praise at all for the men and women that have returned to the frontline to hopefully prevent a blood bath in the wake of next weeks deadline that he refuses to extend.

Comment

He's still alive ????? Come on man....

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              He's still alive ????? Come on man....
              Well, I can’t say for sure, but his lips were moving. Dr. Jill keeps him well medicated.

Comment

When his lips are moving you know he's lying.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  When his lips are moving you know he's lying.
                  Come on man!!!

Comment

Did y’all see that thing on the side of his nose? I figured that thing wouldn’t stop bleeding or oozing so they had to keep putting it off.

I guess embalming fluid doesn’t coagulate well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all really think he is making these decisions? There is a man behind the curtain!

Obama lamented about a 3rd term......all in the plan

Comment

Working...
                      X