No announcement yet.

Montana banned vaccine mandates for employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would have to fire me and pay unemployment until I found suitable employment.

Comment

I heard of bills in texas legistature HB 1687 & SB 2245 which would ban the mandates.
      I am not sure the status or likelihood of these passing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        I don't know what Montans laws are but Texas is an "at will" state. Private companies can require anything they want. If you don't like it you can quit or get fired.
        Thankfully, I don’t work for idiots…

Comment

Governor Gianforte is great living here. I only see masks on people with Liberal state license plates vacationing in Big Sky country, and by the libs in Bozeman.

When I have to go to Boz-angeles, they wear their ‘protection’ on their faces. I carry mine IWB at 2:30 so it doesn’t pinch my belly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            I don't know what Montans laws are but Texas is an "at will" state. Private companies can require anything they want. If you don't like it you can quit or get fired.
            Employers can't require anything illegal. Requiring the jab is illegal per Montana law. TX should do the same.

At-will employment
            From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Jump to navigationJump to search
            In United States labor law, at-will employment is an employer's ability to dismiss an employee for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning,[1] as long as the reason is not illegal

Comment

Elk tags and freedom? Sign me up Told my wife where we are moving to if things dont start changing around here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Elk tags and freedom? Sign me up Told my wife where we are moving to if things dont start changing around here lol.
                You better hurry. Commiefornians are overrunning that conservative state. With such a small population, it won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Governor Gianforte is great living here. I only see masks on people with Liberal state license plates vacationing in Big Sky country, and by the libs in Bozeman.

When I have to go to Boz-angeles, they wear their ‘protection’ on their faces. I carry mine IWB at 2:30 so it doesn’t pinch my belly.

Quit rubbing in that you live in the second greatest state in the union, at the best time of year to live there!

We are chasing elk starting next Thursday up there. I can't wait to get away from the heat. And people. And traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    Quit rubbing in that you live in the second greatest state in the union, at the best time of year to live there!

We are chasing elk starting next Thursday up there. I can't wait to get away from the heat. And people. And traffic.
                    You might be a little early on Thursday! I'm sure thats' your scouting days until the opener, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                      You might be a little early on Thursday! I'm sure thats' your scouting days until the opener, good luck.
                      Haha yeah, Thursday we fly up, hike in Friday AM and scout all day. Opener is my birthday, so I am pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        We only like it when Big Govt sides in our favor when it comes to running our private businesses.

Besides you and your liberal troll ideology there is very very few people on here who want BIG GOVT or any form of Federal Govt doing anything.

Go get your booster and try to wash that blue ink off your hands.

Comment

Working...
                        X