I get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it

Everyone has their opinion on masking but why can't they enforce their beliefs at home? So many people are mad at the schools even though many are saying do what you think is best for your kids.

It seems to me that some school districts are taking that " do what you think is best for your kids" option away.
    If people who want their kids to wear a mask would leave the rest of the folks alone there would not be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      It seems to me that some school districts are taking that " do what you think is best for your kids" option away.
      If people who want their kids to wear a mask would leave the rest of the folks alone there would not be a problem.
      Many in THOSE districts believe those kids belong to them.

Comment

If your underwear can't stop a fart-----------------

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          If your underwear can't stop a fart-----------------
          Doesn't matter you imbecile!!!!!!
          Just because the virus can pass through a mask like it's not even there, doesn’t mean the mask doesn't work!!!!
          You are putting my life and my kids life at risk!!!!
          I don't even have kids, but maybe one day I will, and you're risking their life!!!!!!!!!!!

The best Karen I could do, it's still earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Many in THOSE districts believe those kids belong to them.
            No doubt
            The generation of there are no losers and your always right have become school district superintendents and school teachers……and apparently CEO’s

Comment

Best mask video of 2020...

Comment

Working...
              X