Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get the jab or a test if you want to attended college football games this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the jab or a test if you want to attended college football games this year.

Oregon University just sent out a message to all their fans saying you must prove a negative covid test or proof of the vaccination or you aren't allowed in any sporting events. Don't full yourself if you don't think others will follow. Keep in mind Nike pretty much owns Oregon, they represent the main steam more than most Schools and they carry a lot of weight.

BTW, this is going to the Around the Campfire forum because this pertains to a lot of people. Way more than politically minded people. I predict season tickets are about to get somewhat cheap.

Better than not having fans

Everyone’s choice what they want to do including going to a game

Comment

Who gives a rat’s butt about Oregon football? I don’t see this happening in the South. Too much money to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
        Better than not having fans

Everyone’s choice what they want to do including going to a game
        My choice is being able to use my season tickets for games that I legally paid for. But if stripping people of basic rights that we won't be able to get back is more important to you for a virus that has a 99.8 percent survival rate more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          Who gives a rat’s butt about Oregon football? I don’t see this happening in the South. Too much money to lose.
          You don't think other Universities will follow? Let's see how the next few days will go with this requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            You don't think other Universities will follow? Let's see how the next few days will go with this requirement.
            Gonna take people standing up and not allowing it to happen

Comment

Yep. Proof of vaccination will become the new normal for any event I think. You can follow,the logic on why this is occurring and debate it all you want but at the end of the day it all comes down to money. Teams need people to feel safe when attending their events and cough up that $8 for a beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                Yep. Proof of vaccination will become the new normal for any event I think. You can follow,the logic on why this is occurring and debate it all you want but at the end of the day it all comes down to money. Teams need people to feel safe when attending their events and cough up that $8 for a beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                So what's the debate on the other side? Why do they think people need to vaccinate?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                  My choice is being able to use my season tickets for games that I legally paid for. But if stripping people of basic rights that we won't be able to get back is more important to you for a virus that has a 99.8 percent survival rate more power to you.
                  LOL. Basic rights to go to a football game. Thanks for the laugh this morning!!!

Comment

Vaccinated are still getting it, so why just test the nonvaccinated? Let them play in empty stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                      Vaccinated are still getting it, so why just test the nonvaccinated? Let them play in empty stadium.
                      x2

Comment

I assume that Oregon is only doing this for indoor matches and games, like swim meets and basketball?

If not and they are doing it for football, I'm not sure I'd send my kid to a school that believes viruses can be easily transmitted in the greatest ventilation system on the planet AKA the outdoors. That premise could be debunked in high school science class.

Comment

The people that follow blindly are like lemmings lined up to go off a cliff upon instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Agreed… when it is comes to the south make a post. Until then leave the second most liberal states garbage off the campfire.

Comment

Occidental Petroleum here in Houston as well as Bico Drilling Tools has mandated vaccines or weekly test. My friends at both are looking for jobs. They have not been let go yet but expect to be for bot complying

Comment

Working...
                              X