Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the pro-vaxers

Winning !

I’ve always been mesmerized by the propaganda machine of the globalist left and their terminology. THEY ARE BRILLIANT!

“Breakthrough case” means does not work, just that simple.

So in the end would you rather have “case” or “breakthrough” case…your body, your choice !

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY!
      Too late for that, just look around on the GS under PACE.

Comment

It’s obvious who the sheep really are

Comment

wait till they realize the mrna they just got injected compromised the way their immune system works ... oops ... sorry! how many mrna vaccines have been developed before ??? NONE .. ! how many vaccines have Moderna developed in the past ? NONE ! how long did it take Moderna to develop this vaccine?
          2 days!

The biotech company designed its vaccine, which is highly effective, over two days in January — before many people had heard of the coronavirus.

technology never used before developed by someone who has never developed a vaccine before ... would you jump on a plane that has never been in the air before with a pilot who has also never piloted before??? because someone told you you're going to die if you don't... but your chances are actually better of dying if you do!
          roll them dice!

huh... sound like for many it's a yes for the Fauci ouchy!

reminds me of the punch line in taken... "good luck"

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
            wait till they realize the mrna they just got injected compromised the way their immune system works ... oops ... sorry! how many mrna vaccines have been developed before ??? NONE .. ! how many vaccines have Moderna developed in the past ? NONE ! how long did it take Moderna to develop this vaccine?

2 days!

The biotech company designed its vaccine, which is highly effective, over two days in January — before many people had heard of the coronavirus.

technology never used before developed by someone who has never developed a vaccine before ... would you jump on a plane that has never been in the air before with a pilot who has also never piloted before??? because someone told you you're going to die if you don't... but your chances are actually better of dying if you do!

roll them dice!

huh... sound like for many it's a yes for the Fauci ouchy!

reminds me of the punch line in taken... "good luck"
            Foolchi and his buddies have been working on this "vaccine" for years.

Comment

Once you put it in, you can't take it out. None for me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                Foolchi and his buddies have been working on this "vaccine" for years.
                Another solution that won't work, for a problem that didn't exist. (until they created it)

Comment

How many of you are on ivermectin?

Comment

Hydroxychloroquine since October.
                    $11 for 3 months.

Comment

Hidden Biden just offered $100 to get vaccinated. Who’s in?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Hidden Biden just offered $100 to get vaccinated. Who’s in?
                        Hard pass if it was a million.
                        As to the ivermectin comment, country folk been taking it for years, so imo it's fully vetted, proven to work, and not a gimmick like the vaccine .

Comment

Got my ivermectin today from frontline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don’t forget 60% of the human population have T-Cell immunity,

Comment

I am all for vaccines…this COVid jab IS NOT A VACCINE

Comment

Working...
                              X