It never ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It never ends

Dallas Black Supremacist Org Demands White Liberals Pledge Not To Send Children To Ivy League Schools

In a pledge published its website, Dallas Justice Now doubles down its rebuke of white Americans

“As a white person with privilege both from my whiteness and my neighborhood I recognize the need to make sacrifices for the purpose of correcting hundreds of years of murder, slavery, discrimination, and lack of educational and economic opportunities perpetrated upon people of color. I understand that access to top schools is a key component in economic and social advancement. Therefore, I commit that my children will not apply to or attend any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School so that position at that school is available for people of color to help correct historical wrongs,” the pledge states. “If I do not have children under 18 then I will commit to encouraging my white privileged friends, neighbors, and family members with children to sign the pledge and holding them accountable until they do so.”

Lololololololol
    ******* *******!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, since I graduated from Highland Park in 1977 my response is "Get bent!"

Comment

I read that as "My kid is dumber than me and has no chance any way so I will make an empty promise"

Comment

Get'n harder and harder.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-07-27 073312.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	24657400

Comment

it wouldn't change a think if every white person agreed to this ridiculous idea.

i agree with the above comment, they can all get bent.

Comment

Just friggin idiots! We (white Americans) got rid of slavery in 89 years!

Comment

Jokes on you....my kids ain’t getting into Ivy League schools anyhow. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X