Founder of MRNA Vaccines does not trust the vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Founder of MRNA Vaccines does not trust the vaccines

Thought this was interesting. Skip to the 2 hour mark where they interview Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the MRNA vaccine technology years ago. Two things I found very interesting: 1) he said this is the first time that a wide scale trial on this type of vaccine has been attempted and 2) he doesn’t trust the vaccines because there is no way to know side effects or long term issues.

Pretty much straight from the horses mouth. I know this won’t change anyone’s opinion, probably just solidify your position, whichever one that is.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

...another good listen on fauci / delta from Malone:

Real America's Voice News is your one stop news and entertainment network.

Comment

One of the things that will always give away liars is the "blink rate". LEO's know this - when a person lies, they will blink their eyes a lot. the longer they lie, the more the rate increases.

In Artos' link, check out the fascist's blink rate. At least watch long enough to look at Steve Bannon's blink rate after that.

Comment

[ATTACH]1056990[/ATTACH]

Comment

Another example of govt getting involved in something and making it worse.
            How anyone could feel ok with taking this vaccine is beyond me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X