Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we're coming to your city......

bohic!

The vaccine requirement will affect about 340,000 municipal workers, including teachers and NYPD officers, The New York Times reported.

I’m sure there won’t be any lawsuits filed.

Comment

Workers who refuse to get vaccinated will have to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing.
      Testing it is then. I got that kinda time.

Granted, I've already HAD COVID, and if my employer wants me to work from home, I got no problem with that.

Comment

There's a media narrative that it's only small town MAGA goobers and Trump voters that aren't getting vaccinated. Then you see the stat that 44% of New York uniformed and civilian workers - including teachers - have not gotten the shot. Vaccination rates are even lower in Detroit. How many Trump voters in those cities?

Comment

California just announced all state employees & health care workers to get jabs or weekly testing.

Veteran Affairs medical workers are going to be required as well.

Comment

Don't know why they would bother. The white house isn't requiring the staff to be vaccinated. Source: Psakie news blurb 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              There's a media narrative that it's only small town MAGA goobers and Trump voters that aren't getting vaccinated. Then you see the stat that 44% of New York uniformed and civilian workers - including teachers - have not gotten the shot. Vaccination rates are even lower in Detroit. How many Trump voters in those cities?

John, that's just another indicator of just how many voters in "blue" areas voted for Trump... I'd wager there are hundreds of thousands of "trump voters" in NY and Detroit, but their votes never got counted or were changed...

Comment

100%.

I saw it on the news the other day

Comment

You’d be surprised how many conservatives live in NY and NJ. They’ve given up, said they can’t compete with the buses pulling up to the free housing taking people to vote.

Comment

Go Trump

Comment

I’ll pass on the shot, testing or the mask. Wife’s job is allowing no mask if you get the shot, but supposedly fixing to walk a guy out (fired) when he comes back from having COVID and had the shot. Waiting to see what happens then.

Comment

Working...
                      X