• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is insane

How does this guy even exist much less as a nominee to lead the atf
    These are useless sick *******s for sure, thanks again Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beginning to believe they're doing this just to see what they can get away with.

Comment

I think WV Manchin will sink this nomination. The whole state of WV has been hammering him with it.

Comment

He sounds/looks brain dead yet is still functioning. Basically the definition of a zombie

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
          Beginning to believe they're doing this just to see what they can get away with.
          Resist at all cost

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            How does this guy even exist much less as a nominee to lead the atf
            These are useless sick *******s for sure, thanks again Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            There was once a politician who ridiculously spoke of a $15 min wage, and another group of people with the idea of paying people with dark skin pigmentation reparations. Say ridiculous things long enough many people will believe it’s a great idea and should be the standard.

Comment

Absolutely nothing shocks me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                There was once a politician who ridiculously spoke of a $15 min wage, and another group of people with the idea of paying people with dark skin pigmentation reparations. Say ridiculous things long enough many people will believe it’s a great idea and should be the standard.
                Rush Limbaugh used to say that. I heard him at one time say, if you say the problem in this country is too much concrete and keep repeating it, soon it will be the standard proof that we have much concrete and the Democrats will be demanding less.

Comment

Working...
                X