Good ole Mitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ole Mitch

Knew we could count on you to cave... again.

A fresh wave of pandemic lockdowns loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned.

The minority leader’s statements come at a time when the Delta variant has led to a spike in COVID cases across the country, although without a corresponding increase in hospitalizations and deaths.

What a POS! That's all I have

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well you know Abbott will cave also. The question is what happens when we ignore both state and fed governments if they try this again.

Comment

Obviously I'm not sure of this but I think Abbott knows better than to put Texans through that again knowing what we all know now.

Comment

I would be surprised if the general public falls for this again. I would hope that most will ignore it and continue on with their lives.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I would be surprised if the general public falls for this again. I would hope that most will ignore it and continue on with their lives.
              I see people driving by themselves wearing masks everyday......

Comment

Seems like they are showing their hand a bit early, shouldn’t they wait to play this card next July so we can be in full lockdown for Nov elections, complete with unrequested mid-term elections and vax passport requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  That would be great James if they didn’t call the law to drag you out of a grocery store if they require mask. And yes, I’m still seeing these terrified people wearing mask in their car ALONE! Or walking in the park ALONE! SMH.
                  All the while letting illegals flood in from all over the world,except republicans Cubans untested for covid, flying them into the heart of the country and dumping them out for those populations to deal with.
                  The most Lawless administration since BO.

Comment

Working...
                  X